Longpatterned

Longpatterned

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 4x4 SR5 Double Cab Long Bed
They are treating it as a safety issue. I also put them on the gap in the windshield gasket near the wipers and the bed top plastic molding being adhered with underwhelming double sided tape which is pulling up near the cab. I’m at 6000 miles and gave them my short list.
Dont tell the stealership about the air freshener

OP
OP
Longpatterned

Longpatterned

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bought 4 trucks from them and always got 10% or more on every Tacoma… the stealing comes from their service dept. I’ve experienced ridiculous charges from that part. So what? Are you a dealer?? You brought your righteousness over here and be sure to take it with you to that rock kicking festival.
You signed the paper before parting with your money......that's not stealing on the dealer's part.

maxx075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
I've had an air freshener hanging from my radar detector before and it stripped the finish/paint right off of it after a while, so it could be that.

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
Never understood people putting air fresheners in cars. Where's the stink coming from? Don't people bathe regularly? You do realize that you're breathing in concentrated chemicals from these things, don't you?

Sponsored

nyydynasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma SR5
Oh, how the turn tables .... we went from "stealerships" to "oops, i had an air freshener that probably caused it". Now you need the stealership to help you fix something that Toyota didn't cause.

OP
OP
Longpatterned

Longpatterned

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Empire strikes back? Jedi trolls are errywhere..
Oh, how the turn tables .... we went from "stealerships" to "oops, i had an air freshener that probably caused it". Now you need the stealership to help you fix something that Toyota didn't cause.

OP
OP
Longpatterned

Longpatterned

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cigarettes and dogs mostly. I drive around mostly with the windows down. I don’t want to be in the hospital dying of nothing.. Gotta love chemicals! Better living through corporate science. Oh, they came from the car wash. I don’t usually use them but this time I did. I never understood when people say something that isn’t nice or helpful. And the stink is coming from the tailpipe which is concentrated chemicals we’re all pumping into each others lungs. Mistakes were made. Some chose to use their trump card to “win”. Don’t you?
Never understood people putting air fresheners in cars. Where's the stink coming from? Don't people bathe regularly? You do realize that you're breathing in concentrated chemicals from these things, don't you?

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
Cigarettes and dogs mostly. I drive around mostly with the windows down. I don’t want to be in the hospital dying of nothing.. Gotta love chemicals! Better living through corporate science. Oh, they came from the car wash. I don’t usually use them but this time I did. I never understood when people say something that isn’t nice or helpful. And the stink is coming from the tailpipe which is concentrated chemicals we’re all pumping into each others lungs. Mistakes were made. Some chose to use their trump card to “win”. Don’t you?
" Some chose to use their Trump card to “win” ...................Hopefully that's enough. The alternative is unthinkable!
Sponsored