BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Will you guys ship to Canada?
We have great shipping rates to Canada, but customs, duties, etc. If you can't find a local dealer in CA, we can help you out.

-Josh

OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
AWE 0FG Exhaust Suite for the (non-hybrid) Gen4 Toyota Tacoma is live.

The post has been updated and you can check out all of the information right this way!

MERAKIAUTOWORKS

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road

Sponsored

SilverSurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
It’s a nice improvement for sure. Still underwhelming compared to the v8’s of yesteryear I had in my Tundra and F150’s.

Waiting on power numbers to make a decision.

OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
It’s a nice improvement for sure. Still underwhelming compared to the v8’s of yesteryear I had in my Tundra and F150’s.

Waiting on power numbers to make a decision.
We can certainly improve sound even without a V8 to do so. With manuy manufaturers trending away from V8s for better or for worse we have to be able to provide some sound inprovement for those platforms as well, and with the Tacoma there was a lot of room for improvement. 😄

We are still on the hunt for a manual Tacoma in the northeast, that is the only hold up for dyno numbers. If you know of anyone who is local to us, send them our way! 🤝

Tanrmt09

First Name
Tabr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Toyota 4runner
I need the HYBRID model!! If I was closer you could test fit the system on my truck but I'm in Colorado. I emailed you guys today to ask if there are clearance issues, unfortunately can't confirm or deny yet. 😢

This system looks and sounds betr then the magnaflow in my opinion! I can't wait!

OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
I need the HYBRID model!! If I was closer you could test fit the system on my truck but I'm in Colorado. I emailed you guys today to ask if there are clearance issues, unfortunately can't confirm or deny yet. 😢

This system looks and sounds betr then the magnaflow in my opinion! I can't wait!
Yes, hybrids are just a bit harder to come by as they released later than the 2.4 I4 that we have. We will update fitment when we can complete R&D on that model.

If you know anyone local to Horsham PA we need the truck for R&D and there is an exhuast system in it for whomever takes us up on that. :sunglasses:

Tanrmt09

First Name
Tabr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Toyota 4runner
Yes, hybrids are just a bit harder to come by as they released later than the 2.4 I4 that we have. We will update fitment when we can complete R&D on that model.

If you know anyone local to Horsham PA we need the truck for R&D and there is an exhuast system in it for whomever takes us up on that. :sunglasses:
If you guys weren't 1700 miles one way I'd be there in a heart beat! I'll keep checking in, and John put me on a list to be notified when fitment is confirmed or availability for the hybrid is starting.

Sponsored

hoodouken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi, 2021 Subaru Outback, 2024 TRD OR Tacoma
Excuse my ignorance I'm coming from 25 year of imports still new to trucks. But This is a cat-back and not a turbo-back correct? Being these are turbo'd vehicles I would have to assume these have a downpipe.
I see your system is a 3", I believe the stock system is 2.75" (?). Would there be a restriction still with the stock downpipe?

Appreciate the info!

OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
Excuse my ignorance I'm coming from 25 year of imports still new to trucks. But This is a cat-back and not a turbo-back correct? Being these are turbo'd vehicles I would have to assume these have a downpipe.
I see your system is a 3", I believe the stock system is 2.75" (?). Would there be a restriction still with the stock downpipe?

Appreciate the info!
Our system is a catback, we do not mess with the factory emissions. The flange itself is factory sizing to mate with the factory flange, our system jumps up to 3" immediately after.

Generally factory emissions are always a restriction if you are trying to make a ton of power, but I am not sure that is the goal for a lot of folks in this case.

hoodouken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi, 2021 Subaru Outback, 2024 TRD OR Tacoma
Good stuff - appreciate the response!
Sponsored