Last edited:

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 SuperCrew
Looks like Scout managed to pull off a mid-size with rear legroom. I like the front bench seat option and it looks much more roomy than the rest of the segment. Well done!

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter
Love both vehicles. Too bad they're a) electric only and b) made by a manufacturer that talks a good talk, but will likely not be in business long. Rivian, Fisker, and some of the others couldn't make it work, so why would I ever trust this company with my money?

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
Love both vehicles. Too bad they're a) electric only and b) made by a manufacturer that talks a good talk, but will likely not be in business long. Rivian, Fisker, and some of the others couldn't make it work, so why would I ever trust this company with my money?
It’s a Volkswagen. And altho the range extender is interesting and I can see other big auto players like Toyota doing this with solid state batteries. That’s the key. Remove the liquid electrolytes and watch mass-adoption into the off-road segment…

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter
Not electric only. There is a built in gas generator.

I'm also not sure I would put Rivian and Fisker in the same sentence to be honest.

Sponsored

Mentat Bashar

First Name
Enrico Pallazo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Offroad
Styling is on target and I love the interior of the orange Traveler SUV. Specs seem to be on point too. I hope they do well!

Last edited:
First Name
Stormtroopas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR 6'
They got two years to learn from those other failures and hopefully America the beautiful inspires them to not muck it up.
Not electric only. There is a built in gas generator.

I'm also not sure I would put Rivian and Fisker in the same sentence to be honest.
😎
Sponsored