Peak Suspension

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad
Hi all, my name is Nick from Peak and I wanted to introduce ourselves as well as show a variety of kits we have available and some cool upcoming products you may be interested in.

You might have seen a couple other threads about our kits and we're stoked that so many of you are running our new stuff. We tested these for quite some time before ever releasing it to the public and had the design concept created after our measuring session with the SEMA garage and then we were fortunate to borrow one of CBI’s trucks as they had one of the earliest ones.

My design philosophy behind our parts has always been function over form, with form following closely behind. The reason I say this is we are compared a lot to another brand or why we do things the way we do, and quite frankly I wanted to ensure that we focused on the performance of the suspension. This is the reason why our lift heights may not be as high as some of the competitors, but you will never see a post complaining about the ride quality or alignment issues like so many others.

Currently we offer a variety of spacer and collar spacer lift kits as well as some rear spring spacers. In our initial testing, we noticed how sensitive the rear springs are to any kind of weight, so while we are waiting for our lift springs to be completed, we offer a simple spring spacer to get you additional height, or compensate for any height lost with modifications like a bed rack, roof top tent, and more.

Presently, we offer a 1.25" front lift kit, a 2.25" 2 Piece Collar Lift Kit and 1" or 2" rear spring spacers. All of these can be ordered individually or as a package so you can dial in the height that you want. See below for some of the product shots:

2024 Tacoma Peak Suspension - 2024 Tacoma Lift Kits Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 1.24.12 PM

2024 Tacoma Peak Suspension - 2024 Tacoma Lift Kits Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 1.27.49 PM

2024 Tacoma Peak Suspension - 2024 Tacoma Lift Kits DSC09420-2

We also have some other fun things in production that we hope to have completed in the next couple of months. Keep an eye out for tubular upper control arms, billet upper control arms, billet upper and lower trailing arms, billet rear panhard bar and some rear hydro bump kits(those will be sweet). We will also be releasing 2.0" and 2.5" DSC Coilovers in the coming months (currently in testing).

We felt it was really important to join a forum like this so we can get to know you guys, listen to feedback, and also to see what other products the market is calling for. We are enthusiasts and off-road nuts too, so we want to share that with you and produce the things you all truly want.

As with all things, my “door is always open” and I am happy to answer any questions directly or indirectly. Check out our website for any of these things and more: www.peaksuspension.com

Thanks all for the support, looking forward to getting to know all of you.
Sponsored

DELETED MEMBER [fitsofrage88]

Let’s get some shots for the 1" or 2" rear spring spacers.

Anything to know up front per front 2.25” two piece trail kit installation? What are the torque specifications?

bigd9247

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
Any chance you guys will make top plate spacers that provide less than 1.25" of leveling? When my truck is delivered, I'd like to raise the front a little bit (0.5"-0.75") but still keep some of the factory rake. Thanks

Tekoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Manual
Any chance you guys will make top plate spacers that provide less than 1.25" of leveling? When my truck is delivered, I'd like to raise the front a little bit (0.5"-0.75") but still keep some of the factory rake. Thanks
you can order their Trailhunter spacer kit and get 1” lift. That will leave you ~1/2” lower in the front.

Sponsored

Dr.Tron

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Do you have any options for rear spacer or heavier lift springs for the rear of a Trailhunter? The 1" and 2" rear spacers on your site say they exclude the Trailhunter.

OP
OP
Peak Suspension

Peak Suspension

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We haven't had one in the shop to test so we can't verify just yet

Lucidsen

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 trailhunter
Hey guys (Peak suspension).
Hope all is well.

Im building my trailhunter out now.
Id be willing to bring my trailhunter over for you guys to test out products on it in exchange for installed products.

V/r
Drew

Last edited:
OP
OP
Peak Suspension

Peak Suspension

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys (Peak suspension).
Hope all is well.

Im building my trailhunter out now.
Id be willing to bring my trailhunter over for you guys to test out products on it in exchange for inatalled products.

V/r
Drew
If you're local to SoCal please bring it by. Send email to [email protected] and we'll get you scheduled

Lucidsen

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 trailhunter
@Peak Suspension

Hey guys I know we talked a week or 2 ago and I was just too far away from you guys. I just wanted to ask if you guys had an update for the trialhunter lift kit?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Peak Suspension

Peak Suspension

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We should have completed in the next week or two, we just need to get a truck in here to test the rear
@Peak Suspension

Hey guys I know we talked a week or 2 ago and I was just too far away from you guys. I just wanted to ask if you guys had an update for the trialhunter lift kit?

NewtoToyota

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 TRD Sport
@Peak Suspension hey I was looking at the 1.25" top spacer kit but I am wondering if it fits the TRD Sport? It is the only model not listed in the fitment.
  • 2024+ Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad/SR5/Limited/Trailhunter & TRD Pro