Sponsored

Possible to add the truck bed camera + digital rear view aftermarket?

Wh1t3Rabbit

First Name
Rafal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 2x4 Premium Sport 6' bed
How much of a pain in the butt would this be to do, assuming I can get it after-market?
I love the rear view camera but I drive around with a bunch of gear in the back and sometimes I'd love the peace of mind of being able to look into the bed to make sure nothing has ...."moved too much".

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Sagebrush

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma
Doesn't the Sport with the Premium package have the extra cameras?

OP
OP

Wh1t3Rabbit

First Name
Rafal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 2x4 Premium Sport 6' bed
Doesn't the Sport with the Premium package have the extra cameras?
Not mine. Maybe others? I have just the standard backup camera on the tailgate, that's it.

trey_is_a_jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
The permium models should have it. Are you sure you didn't get an 'upgrade' package? Is your interior the black 'leather' or fabric?

BigBlahino

First Name
Anon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-road
How much of a pain in the butt would this be to do, assuming I can get it after-market?
I love the rear view camera but I drive around with a bunch of gear in the back and sometimes I'd love the peace of mind of being able to look into the bed to make sure nothing has ...."moved too much".

Thanks in advance.
I did this! I used an aftermarket digital mirror by wolf box called the “Wolfbox G900” it has a 4k dashcam that records both the front and the back of the car using both cameras. I wired all the cables around and attached my rear camera to my back window (you can route it anywhere you like) and hid the cables between trims. The camera quality is insane and records perfectly. I’ll post a post about it here pretty soon.

fightforfood247

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma trd off road
I did this! I used an aftermarket digital mirror by wolf box called the “Wolfbox G900” it has a 4k dashcam that records both the front and the back of the car using both cameras. I wired all the cables around and attached my rear camera to my back window (you can route it anywhere you like) and hid the cables between trims. The camera quality is insane and records perfectly. I’ll post a post about it here pretty soon.
This is what I need to do. I might pick your brain more on this. I only have the trd upgrade package not premium
Sponsored