Sponsored

bigd9247

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
I stole some inspiration from the trailhunters and bed mounted this arb twin compressor. It’s nice and tucked out of the way. The only unfortunate part is the factory ARB power harness is about a foot too short for the hybrid models so I had to extend that harness. It was a little nerve wracking cutting and drilling into the bed of this brand new truck but it turned out almost factory looking other than the silver bolts I used are driving me nuts.
IMG_8916.jpeg
IMG_9040.jpeg
IMG_9015.jpeg
Clean install! What bracket and stuff did you use for the install? Is it all included with the ARB or did you buy seperate? Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP

PotatoTRD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 trd pro
Clean install! What bracket and stuff did you use for the install? Is it all included with the ARB or did you buy seperate? Thanks
The bracket I used was a universal bracket for the arb compressor and used it like a backing plate. And the switch and coupling mount is from arb but had to be purchased separately.

Muckle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
I stole some inspiration from the trailhunters and bed mounted this arb twin compressor. It’s nice and tucked out of the way. The only unfortunate part is the factory ARB power harness is about a foot too short for the hybrid models so I had to extend that harness. It was a little nerve wracking cutting and drilling into the bed of this brand new truck but it turned out almost factory looking other than the silver bolts I used are driving me nuts.
IMG_8916.jpeg
IMG_9040.jpeg
IMG_9015.jpeg
Any chance you made a video or could make a video on this? Would love to replicate.
Sponsored