Pretty sure my 2nd transmission is going to fail

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Nope - clearly it is not over @Gfenza89.

The truck I posted about was just sold a few weeks ago, although I don't know when it was built. But Toyota was slow with TH and Pro production so none of them were built early on.

That was just a weasel answer from Mr. Brown, and he must have known it was not true when he said it.
Sponsored

Goriders

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Plus
So I asked earlier about stats. I thought I saw a few people that had posted numbers at some point. Reason I’m asking is I’m in the danger zone. I’m not particularly worried about it but I’m curious as to number of failures vs number sold.

Is it like 5%? 10% or are we talking under 1%?

My guess is the latter. But real reason I’m asking is at what point do they actually have a recall??

Gfenza89

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 tacoma sr5
So I asked earlier about stats. I thought I saw a few people that had posted numbers at some point. Reason I’m asking is I’m in the danger zone. I’m not particularly worried about it but I’m curious as to number of failures vs number sold.

Is it like 5%? 10% or are we talking under 1%?

My guess is the latter. But real reason I’m asking is at what point do they actually have a recall??
Hopefully soon!

TexasBlueCrush

First Name
bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 6MT
Why don't ya'll just get a Taco with the manual transmission ? ? ? Problem solved.

1727541140891-w0.jpg
Sponsored