Sponsored

Purchasing additional TPMS Sensors ?

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
Are the new sensors comparable in price to the old ones? Hopefully they will be cloneable.
Sponsored

dapperdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma off road
That I am not sure of, I got them at my local dealer and had them next day. Simple phone call and done. If you search online they can be had cheaper, but I had everything waiting on them so went the simple route.

Romer

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road & 2014 Land Cruiser
Does the monitor do 4 tires or 5 (including spare). I want to figure out how to modify the underneath to accommodate a real spare. I don't see wheeling without one. Could throw one in the bed, but rather use the space allocated for a spare

Discount Tire

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All Things Toyota
Does the monitor do 4 tires or 5 (including spare). I want to figure out how to modify the underneath to accommodate a real spare. I don't see wheeling without one. Could throw one in the bed, but rather use the space allocated for a spare
The Tacoma only recognizes 4 sensors and the space underneath accommodates a full size spare. Some forum members have already replaced the temp with full size.:like:

rkelon

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma
I purchased new tpms using the supplied p/n via eBay (they show for a grand highlander; had them installed on new rims and tires and except for figuring out the applicable ts508 instructions; success. 275/70 18 no fitment issues.

2024 Tacoma Purchasing additional TPMS Sensors ? IMG_20240805_115921747_HDR

2024 Tacoma Purchasing additional TPMS Sensors ? IMG_20240805_115935729_HDR