Sponsored

Question for the 6 limited owners on the forum

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Hybrid Limited
I can confirm that my Hybrid Limited has AVS as standard and not an option. I double-checked this prior to purchase because it wasn’t obvious.
Sponsored

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ll add that I was originally excited for SPORT S+ mode before I got the truck. Since getting it, I’ve found myself using COMFORT mode more than anything. Unexpected for sure, but that setting makes for a truly amazing ride.

Randyg

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide LTD; 2008 Speedway Blue Off-Road
Mine is an LTD with AVS. To Customize, go to Vehicle Customize, Custom drive mode, and change settings there. Click on each option and pick your choice. As you can see, I changed my options.

2024 Tacoma Question for the 6 limited owners on the forum IMG_5101

2024 Tacoma Question for the 6 limited owners on the forum IMG_5102

2024 Tacoma Question for the 6 limited owners on the forum IMG_5100

2024 Tacoma Question for the 6 limited owners on the forum IMG_5099

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone found documentation that explains which settings get what configurations for each of the default AVS modes? I haven’t been able to find anything of the sort.

I figure I need to know what the default modes do to have any idea how I’d want to setup my custom mode.

jan123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 tacoma limited
Mine is an LTD with AVS. To Customize, go to Vehicle Customize, Custom drive mode, and change settings there. Click on each option and pick your choice. As you can see, I changed my options.

IMG_5101.jpeg

IMG_5102.jpeg

IMG_5100.jpeg

IMG_5099.jpeg
Mine is an earlier Limited (purchased in March 24), and it does not show the Custom Drive Mode option in the Vehicle customization menu. Also, it does not show Air Conditioning in the Custom mode when I access it from the top of the screen after selecting the "custom" mode.

Clearly, yours has a newer version of the dashboard software. I'd like to get that, but Software update shows that no updates are available.

Sponsored

Tacomanoob

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4G Tacoma
On my menu I dont have custom drive mode. Is this only for HYBRID

Baltimore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gen1.5 Highlander v6 AWD, gen4 Taco Ltd Max
Custom was an available drive option in the ICE (non hybrid) Limited trim I test drove. And that was at a dealership back in the middle of June (so let's guess an April build date?)

jan123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 tacoma limited
On my menu I dont have custom drive mode. Is this only for HYBRID
Yours must be an early manufacture date. Mine does not have it either (VIN around 1,500). I recently checked a truck on a dealer's lot with VIN around 44,500, and it had it. It seems to be a software bug that Toyota apparently fixed in trucks that are being sold right now. My dealer contacted Toyota, they said they are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. As of now, there is no software update available, though.
Sponsored