Sponsored

Rock Chips repair using TouchUpDirect touch up paint?

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Got a rock ship on my hood that exposes metal. I am looking for a good kit to repair/seal the exposed metal. Has anyone used “TouchUpDirect”? Does this do the job
2024 Tacoma Rock Chips repair using TouchUpDirect touch up paint? IMG_2012
Sponsored

Powhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 TRD OR 6MT DCSB Underground
I have Underground and when I googled the only one that came up was from www.scratcheshappen.ca
It worked very well, you can get primer, paint and clear coat from them and it comes with applicators.

BigBlahino

First Name
Anon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-road
Got a rock ship on my hood that exposes metal. I am looking for a good kit to repair/seal the exposed metal. Has anyone used “TouchUpDirect”? Does this do the job
IMG_2012.png
I made a post here talking about my experience using their kit and I also have an underground color! I would definitely recommend going through them and using their premium kit since it has everything you need in it. Just make sure to watch a couple videos that show how to properly repair a scratch like that.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tacomasaurus Rex
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
I made a post here talking about my experience using their kit and I also have an underground color! I would definitely recommend going through them and using their premium kit since it has everything you need in it. Just make sure to watch a couple videos that show how to properly repair a scratch like that.
Awesome!! Thank you so much

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
TouchUpDirect looks like a good product to me. I have used Dr Colorchip on several vehicles and had good results with their product too. The factory touchup is simple and straightforward but usually gives you pretty noticeable repairs.

If you are willing to put a little more time and effort into fixing stone chips you can get a much better repair with one of the more advanced systems.
Sponsored