Sponsored

The Best Canbus-Decoding turn signal for 4th Gen Tacoma! - Explore Photos & Videos

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
Check out Lasfit's newly upgraded T3 LED bulbs, designed specifically for turn signals! These bulbs deliver an impressive brightness that gives your Tacoma a whole new look compared to the stock halogen lights. With advanced decoding technology, there's no need for extra resistors—just plug and play! The installation is a breeze, requiring no additional tools, so you can easily upgrade your lights on your own.

Your brand-new Tacoma deserves nothing but the best! We'll be sharing feedback from other 4th Gen Tacoma owners who’ve tried the Lasfit T3-7443 LED bulbs in this thread, and we invite you to share your own experiences with the brightness, installation, and your overall thoughts!

Notes:
1. This product is specific for SR, SR5, TRD PreRunner, TRD Sport, TRD Off-road, TRD Sport i-FORCE MAX, TRD Off-road i-FORCE MA with OEM halogen bulbs.
2. We offer two different options for you:
a) switchback T3-7443D(amber yellow for front turn signal and bright white for daytime running lights)
Lasfit T3-7443D LED bulb for 2024 Toyota Tacoma.png

b) pure amber T3-7443A(bright yellow for front turn signal and dim yellow for daytime running lights)
Lasfit T3-7443A LED bulb for 2024 Toyota Tacoma.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
A big thanks to @ToyotaJeff Reviews for sharing his feedback on using Lasfit's T3-7443 LED bulbs in his 2024 Toyota Tacoma. In his video, he not only shows how to install aftermarket LED lights on the 2024 Tacoma but also compares the T3-7443D and T3-7443A LED bulbs after receiving them. Curious to see which one he chose? Check it out!

Muckle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
@LASFIT I purchased these last month and they do not come on with the DRLs; they only turn on when the fog lights are on (which come on automatically at night). Model I purchased is ‎T3-7443D. They flash amber with the turn signals and are solid white at night, but off during the day. What gives?

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
@LASFIT I purchased these last month and they do not come on with the DRLs; they only turn on when the fog lights are on (which come on automatically at night). Model I purchased is ‎T3-7443D. They flash amber with the turn signals and are solid white at night, but off during the day. What gives?
Thank you for your message and feedback. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please don't worry. We provide 45 days free return and 1 year hassle-free. Feel free to contact our customer service to get support.
Contact email: [email protected]

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
Hi @Muckle,thank you very much for your feedback. We haven't encountered the problem that customers reported that the DRL only works when the fog lights are on before. To help us better understand your situation, could you please let us know how your OEM DRL functions? Like, does it turn on manually, or does it only work with the fog lights?
By the way, could you please let me know the trim of your Tacoma?

Sponsored

Muckle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Hi @Muckle,thank you very much for your feedback. We haven't encountered the problem that customers reported that the DRL only works when the fog lights are on before. To help us better understand your situation, could you please let us know how your OEM DRL functions? Like, does it turn on manually, or does it only work with the fog lights?
By the way, could you please let me know the trim of your Tacoma?
OEM DRLs turn on automatically, day or night. Fog lights come on automatically when it’s dark out (with LASFIT LEDs). I have a TRD Off-Road with premium package.

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
OEM DRLs turn on automatically, day or night. Fog lights come on automatically when it’s dark out (with LASFIT LEDs). I have a TRD Off-Road with premium package.
Thank you very much for the information you’ve provided. We’ve shared your feedback with our product team, and if there are any updates regarding this issue, we’ll be sure to keep you informed with the latest news.

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
7444NA bulb VS Lasfit T3-7443D LED bulbs.png

A huge shoutout to @MuscleAmerican for sharing his awesome experience with Lasfit T3-7443D LED bulbs! In his video, he walks all Tacoma owners through the easy DIY process of swapping out those factory halogen bulbs, while showing off how our T3-7443D LEDs perform brilliantly both day and night. Big thanks for sharing this valuable content!

Right now, you can grab a 30% OFF discount code on the Lasfit website to get your hands on these 7443 LED bulbs. A small upgrade can make a massive difference for your Tacoma!!

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
Daytime running light comparison.jpg

A big thanks to @Beacon_Offroad for sharing his experience installing the Lasfit T3-7443D LED bulbs on his 2024 Toyota Tacoma. He provided a detailed guide on how to replace the factory 7444 bulbs on both the passenger and driver sides, while also showcasing the differences between the factory bulbs and the LED bulbs to all viewers.

We’re thrilled that the T3 series upgrade has brought a completely different driving experience to his brand-new Tacoma! If you’d like to learn more about the Lasfit T3-7443D LED bulbs, feel free to leave a comment!

Dankoma

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Premium
Am I the only one that can't get these to work as DRL unless I have my headlights on? They do not turn on using the DRL setting.

Sponsored

svaughn76

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road
Check out Lasfit's newly upgraded T3 LED bulbs, designed specifically for turn signals! These bulbs deliver an impressive brightness that gives your Tacoma a whole new look compared to the stock halogen lights. With advanced decoding technology, there's no need for extra resistors—just plug and play! The installation is a breeze, requiring no additional tools, so you can easily upgrade your lights on your own.

Your brand-new Tacoma deserves nothing but the best! We'll be sharing feedback from other 4th Gen Tacoma owners who’ve tried the Lasfit T3-7443 LED bulbs in this thread, and we invite you to share your own experiences with the brightness, installation, and your overall thoughts!

Notes:
1. This product is specific for SR, SR5, TRD PreRunner, TRD Sport, TRD Off-road, TRD Sport i-FORCE MAX, TRD Off-road i-FORCE MA with OEM halogen bulbs.
2. We offer two different options for you:
a) switchback T3-7443D(amber yellow for front turn signal and bright white for daytime running lights)
Lasfit T3-7443D LED bulb for 2024 Toyota Tacoma.png

b) pure amber T3-7443A(bright yellow for front turn signal and dim yellow for daytime running lights)
Lasfit T3-7443A LED bulb for 2024 Toyota Tacoma.png
INstalled the switchbacks and absolutely love them.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
The OEM halogen bulbs are pretty week.

I installed an amber set over the weekend. Absolutely love how bright they are and how easily they be seen by other motorists.

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
Am I the only one that can't get these to work as DRL unless I have my headlights on? They do not turn on using the DRL setting.
Thank you for your post. I’d like to ask if you’ve also experienced the issue where the DRL doesn’t turn on during the daytime when set to auto, but only works at night?

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2024
The OEM halogen bulbs are pretty week.

I installed an amber set over the weekend. Absolutely love how bright they are and how easily they be seen by other motorists.
Thanks for sharing your experience with Lasfit Amber 7443 LED lights, and I‘m glad to hear that you are satisfied with them!

Dankoma

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Premium
Thank you for your post. I’d like to ask if you’ve also experienced the issue where the DRL doesn’t turn on during the daytime when set to auto, but only works at night?

The two outer lights come on with DRL turned on but the Lasfit do not turn on at all unless I turn it to parking lights or turn on the headlights, or of course when I signal. Is this how they are supposed to function? I am using the switchbacks
Sponsored