Sponsored

Toyota App not showing Tire Pressure (Solved)

HoptownBob

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport Premium
My Toyota App is not showing my Tire Pressure šŸ˜¢
Has anyone else had this problem? Got a fix? I can view it in the instrument cluster just not showing up in the app.

2024 Tacoma Toyota App not showing Tire Pressure (Solved) IMG_2108
Sponsored

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
Mine shows fine. I have an Android phone. You might try deleting the app, then reinstalling and updating.

OP
OP
HoptownBob

HoptownBob

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine shows fine. I have an Android phone. You might try deleting the app, then reinstalling and updating.
I deleted the app and it did not fix the missing tire pressure. I had to redownload my digital key and that failed. I'll try again this afternoon.

Sponsored

maxx075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
The truck doesn't even show the tire pressure after a restart, you expect the app to work šŸ¤£

maxx075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
fair point, but my truck doesn't register PSI on the cluster but does on the app so IDK
You can change the cluster to show it, but it will disappear when you restart the truck. It's a cool "feature" of Toyota lol

Sponsored

-Strike-

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2024 Nissan Z
Mine works on both, app and the dash. That's how I found out today that the guy who mounted my snow tires this morning pumped em up to 40-44 PSI. Aired down this afternoon with a gauge, and the tpms is registering fine, always has worked for me

OP
OP
HoptownBob

HoptownBob

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I deleted the app reinstall it and no tire pressure but also no digital key. I tried to download the digital key with no luck. Iā€™m thinking I might need to delete the vehyfrom the app and then reinstall the vehicle. I just donā€™t want to do it without checking with Toyota. The app says it will cancel all subscriptions. I just want to make sure they are going to come back when I reinstall the vehicle.

OP
OP
HoptownBob

HoptownBob

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am happy to report that after contacting Toyota at 1-800-331-4331 we were able to get my digital key reloaded and my tire pressure is now showing in the app. I am very impressed with the help I got with this over the phone with Toyota. If you are having any issues donā€™t be afraid to call them. I really did not think we were going to get these issues fix over the phone but he walked me step by step through the process and both issues have been solved. I also let them know about the issue we all (iPhone users) have been having with the radio not reducing the volume when we are listening to a text message through CarPlay. He told me that will be documented with my case number and that it would be looked into.
Oh, what a feeling! - if you know, you know šŸ˜Ž

2024 Tacoma Toyota App not showing Tire Pressure (Solved) IMG_2133

-Strike-

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2024 Nissan Z
I am happy to report that after contacting Toyota at 1-800-331-4331 we were able to get my digital key reloaded and my tire pressure is now showing in the app. I am very impressed with the help I got with this over the phone with Toyota. If you are having any issues donā€™t be afraid to call them. I really did not think we were going to get these issues fix over the phone but he walked me step by step through the process and both issues have been solved. I also let them know about the issue we all (iPhone users) have been having with the radio not reducing the volume when we are listening to a text message through CarPlay. He told me that will be documented with my case number and that it would be looked into.
Oh, what a feeling! - if you know, you know šŸ˜Ž

IMG_2133.jpeg
Awesome! I'm glad you were able to get that sorted pretty quickly!
Sponsored