Trailhunter QC Holds — multiple regions

airxmarshall

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Charger Scat Pack
I was just updated that mine is "not on hold, but no ETA." This is the first time I've been told my truck is not on hold since 6/28, but I'm surprised that there is no ETA on it yet. Has anyone had a similar status update? Any ideas of my truck not being on hold but no ETA? I know it's just sitting in the Port of Long Beach right now. My dealer is in Socal. This is driving me nuts.

Untitled.jpg
I got a text from my dealer yesterday with the same info. Mine has been at the border of Mexico since the hold. I'm just happy that it was released and that i should have the keys in a week or two. I've been waiting since November, so a couple more weeks is nothing at this point 🤣
Sponsored

parker17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 TRD OFF-Road
I got a text from my dealer yesterday with the same info. Mine has been at the border of Mexico since the hold. I'm just happy that it was released and that i should have the keys in a week or two. I've been waiting since November, so a couple more weeks is nothing at this point 🤣
Yeah no kidding. At this point I'm so numb to waiting that I don't care as much haha.

Kingsley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
100 Series
Just got an update from my dealer that my hold got extended to September 9th. Truck was in Denver waiting for a truck to Greeley when the June QC hold got put in place so I'm starting to get impatient.

Rope_photo

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Off-road
My dealer just got a hold of the Tacoma rep for the bay area. My Trailhunter is currently on a boat from Mexico to the bay, but will be held at port when it arrives for a snorkel related issue. That's the first time I've heard that from an official source. He said it's a parts backorder issue and it will be October before the trucks are released.

timetoeatpotatoes

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
D:
That blows. Guess I should expect my early sept build date to also be delayed. Was hoping they had this figured out but guess its just ongoing parts issues.

Sponsored

DU MA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter
I just wanted to share with you guys, my toyota rep just informed me that my Trailhunter has been released from hold and my eta is by 9/4, my truck completed build on 7/6 and I live in CA, keep your head up fellas yours should be on its way

jaslim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma DCLB
My dealer just got a hold of the Tacoma rep for the bay area. My Trailhunter is currently on a boat from Mexico to the bay, but will be held at port when it arrives for a snorkel related issue. That's the first time I've heard that from an official source. He said it's a parts backorder issue and it will be October before the trucks are released.
Which dealer are you working with? Any idea if this port hold is all TH's coming to the Bay Area or just specific TH's?

Rope_photo

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Off-road
Which dealer are you working with? Any idea if this port hold is all TH's coming to the Bay Area or just specific TH's?
Berkley. Not sure if it’s all or just mine. I thought I was all good when it shipped.

jaslim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma DCLB
Berkley. Not sure if it’s all or just mine. I thought I was all good when it shipped.
Guess I'll find out Ina few days when my dealer calls with a delay or I have a set of keys in my hands! 😂

parker17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 TRD OFF-Road
So my truck got all the way to arriving in the port of Long Beach (about 80 miles from my dealer) before it was put on hold. It was released from hold on Friday and I should have an ETA on it tomorrow (hopefully). Once I actually go to pick it up I'll let you guys know the time it took from getting off hold to actually picking it up at the dealer, however, that will be from a truck that got placed on hold after already being shipped to the US.

Sponsored

Rope_photo

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Off-road
Just got off the phone with my dealer in Berkley with some updates. A bunch of Trailhunters showed up at the port in Benicia today, mine included.
Mine will be put on hold waiting on a part for the snorkel.
Some of the trucks on the ship will head straight out to dealers.
He said most of the ones heading out straight away are trucks that had May and June build dates. They spent their QC hold in Mexico and had their snorkel or gasket repaired there.
They didn't have enough parts to fix all the trucks, but wanted a full load out on the ship, so they put a full load on the vessel and many of the early builds are ready to ship out.
Mine was built on July 26th and didn't get the snorkel repair so it'll sit here in the bay until it's fixed. Dealer said latest would be mid October. That is a guess by him because the ones going out now are 3 months past their build date, and 3 months past my build date would be mid October.
Hope this info helps some of you, but the good news is there are several Trailhunters sitting in Benicia as of today, and they'll roll out tomorrow for 8/20-9/10 deliveries based on distance from the port.

jaslim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma DCLB
Just got off the phone with my dealer in Berkley with some updates. A bunch of Trailhunters showed up at the port in Benicia today, mine included.
He said most of the ones heading out straight away are trucks that had May and June build dates. They spent their QC hold in Mexico and had their snorkel or gasket repaired there.
They didn't have enough parts to fix all the trucks, but wanted a full load out on the ship, so they put a full load on the vessel and many of the early builds are ready to ship out.
Mine was built on July 26th and didn't get the snorkel repair so it'll sit here in the bay until it's fixed. Dealer said latest would be mid October. That is a guess by him because the ones going out now are 3 months past their build date, and 3 months past my build date would be mid October.
Hope this info helps some of you, but the good news is there are several Trailhunters sitting in Benicia as of today, and they'll roll out tomorrow for 8/20-9/10 deliveries based on distance from the port.
Thanks for the updated info. Mine had a build date of 5/28 so hopefully I'll get a call from my dealer next couple of days! Will share more if I hear from my dealer (Hayward).

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
Did you get a pipeline screenshot of vehicle progress from your dealer?

This makes sense my TH delivery to Vegas has a build date of June 26th, updated with an ETA 8/23-9/10 when the boat departed window sticker & all become visible on the inventory site. I’m thinking my truck has the new intake gasket installed in Mexico, but not banking on it. When I get a text that my rig is on the truck to the dealer then it gets real..

THunterNC

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Mine arrived via rail in bensenville IL on 7/16. Does not show on hold but no movement. Just waiting to get put on a truck to dealer in OH I suppose. Sold my third Gen two weeks ago, so starting to get impatient.

OP
OP
2ndGen2TrlHntr

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter Bronze Oxide; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
Mine arrived via rail in bensenville IL on 7/16. Does not show on hold but no movement. Just waiting to get put on a truck to dealer in OH I suppose. Sold my third Gen two weeks ago, so starting to get impatient.
Same. Mine was built on 06/18 and released from QC and also sitting in Bensenville to head to IA with no movement recently. I am guessing waiting for a truck to pick it up. Sold my 2nd gen last week as well.
Sponsored