Trailhunter QC Holds — multiple regions

Moundman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Camry (a beater!) / 2024 Trailhunter
Yeah mine still shows the same. No movement. At least y'all are getting some movement. Might mean good things are happening.
Sponsored

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
They managed to get mine loaded on the boat yesterday, it was definitely held in one QC form or another, sucker was built in June...

Pray to God we don't get a hurricane or I can kiss goodbye a fall trip to Canyonlands haha

Last edited:

timetoeatpotatoes

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
D:
I noticed a large chunk of trailhunters in toyota inventory now actually have ETAs displayed. Not all of them, but most.

Biggs1975

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Tacoma
Can someone please tell me if this means that the truck got to NJ, and was held there,
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter QC Holds — multiple regions Screenshot_20240813_145632_Message+
because I am getting the truck from a dealership in PA?

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
I noticed a large chunk of trailhunters in toyota inventory now actually have ETAs displayed. Not all of them, but most.
Is that from the inventory search on the Toyota web site? My truck was built on 7/27 according to my dealer, but it has shown as "in build phase" since then.

Sponsored

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter
Approaching 1,000 miles on my TH without a hiccup! (yes, I know that is not a lot lol. Watching due to the QC holds) Hope it remains that way.

Excited for you all. I've never been this in love with, well.. anything!

Moundman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is that from the inventory search on the Toyota web site? My truck was built on 7/27 according to my dealer, but it has shown as "in build phase" since then.
Yeah mine was built on June 21st and still says "May be in transit, contact dealer"

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
@Moundman Amazing. So either Toyota doesn't know or doesn't want to share that info with us.

My dealer has just said we will get back to you when we learn something about when we might get your truck. So far nothing from them, so they are as clueless as we all are.

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
@Moundman Amazing. So either Toyota doesn't know or doesn't want to share that info with us.

My dealer has just said we will get back to you when we learn something about when we might get your truck. So far nothing from them, so they are as clueless as we all are.
Best kept secret ever these THs QC holds. Probably really minor shit or nothing really at all, lines for weeks at PIO facilities. They’re getting the Gucci white glove treatment. As they should, Toyota charging a Lexus premium on tacos. I expect to be fkin wowed like talkingtaco444 🤩

Moundman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Yeah my dealer told me he's constantly checking on it and will email me when he hears something. lol

Sponsored

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter LB, Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
Approaching 1,000 miles on my TH without a hiccup! (yes, I know that is not a lot lol. Watching due to the QC holds) Hope it remains that way.

Excited for you all. I've never been this in love with, well.. anything!
Just got home from camping and passed 2500 on mine. Planning to take it in for an oil change tomorrow. It’s been a awesome truck!

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
@ForgingToy I think that makes sense. GST has probably decided they are better off just not shipping these vehicles, rather than having to recall them later.

Isn't GST the king of port add ons? That could be why they are the most affected.

OP
OP
2ndGen2TrlHntr

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter Bronze Oxide; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
I was also notified today by one of my allocations that it’s off hold. I went ahead and removed myself from the other allocation in OH now that it’s close to being real. The interesting thing is the current location is in Kansas City area I believe. It doesn’t show an eta yet but I would assume pretty soon since it only has to make it to IA.
Sponsored

Last edited: