Sponsored

ewtotel

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter, 2024 4Runner, 2009 Jeep Liberty
After seeing everyone have their trucks released from purgatory this week, I finally got the good news today that mine has been released. No EDD yet but it's off the QC hold!
Awesome!
I’ve been resisting doing this but after reading your reply I think it’s time to email my dealer for an update!

Sponsored

airxmarshall

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Charger Scat Pack
Awesome!
I’ve been resisting doing this but after reading your reply I think it’s time to email my dealer for an update!
Definitely! Mine checked Thursday and Friday, but there weren't any changes. He randomly texted me today saying it was released!

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
For those of you curious, my truck’s status changed to a specific delivery date range the second it was released, so you should check that on Toyota.com. Might not have to wait for the dealer to tell you. Then again, maybe the dealer changed it? No idea. Either way, I hope they’re all released. Oprah doesn’t lie.

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
For those of you curious, my truck’s status changed to a specific delivery date range the second it was released, so you should check that on Toyota.com. Might not have to wait for the dealer to tell you…
Yep, my TH ETA updated in the evening and had to get my dealer’s attention the following afternoon to do work on it / they didn’t reach out first. The high volume dudes are usually preoccupied with other shit.

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
@Ruissimo Cool about a date. I check daily on Toyota.com but it is always "in build phase", as it has been since three days after it was built.

Glad you got something solid on your truck!

parker17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 TRD OFF-Road
I was just updated that mine is "not on hold, but no ETA." This is the first time I've been told my truck is not on hold since 6/28, but I'm surprised that there is no ETA on it yet. Has anyone had a similar status update? Any ideas of my truck not being on hold but no ETA? I know it's just sitting in the Port of Long Beach right now. My dealer is in Socal. This is driving me nuts.

2024 Tacoma Trailhunter QC Holds — multiple regions Untitled
Sponsored