Sponsored

Wutangz_Taco

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro Tacoma
My Pro came in Friday afternoon. Went to check it out yesterday and finally got to drive it! Have to say…it’s pretty awesome! Bringing it home Thursday. Can’t wait!

IMG_5055.jpeg

IMG_9079.jpeg
Nice! I bet you are out of your mind excited. Post up when you get it and initial thought and all that.

Sponsored

WhiteLightning

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road
My Pro came in Friday afternoon. Went to check it out yesterday and finally got to drive it! Have to say…it’s pretty awesome! Bringing it home Thursday. Can’t wait!

IMG_5055.jpeg

IMG_9079.jpeg
How come you have to wait til Thursday to bring it home?

@Wighty @BaronVonWolfenheiser @PCGen4PRO Can you guys also share your seating positions so show the room in the back?

OP
OP

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro

IMG_5055.jpeg

IMG_9079.jpeg
Picked up the truck today. Some thoughts on day one of ownership. I’ll start with the bad…the power tailgate isn’t working. They have ordered a switch that should be in next week. Hopefully that takes care of it.

The truck is badass. There’s loads of power and torque and as others have said, it’s immediate. Step on the gas and it goes. I think the interior is very well done. Nothing feels cheap or out of place. I really like it. The hood shakes a bit but it’s a zero issue for me. Don’t even notice it unless I focus on watching it (instead of watching the road…lol). It’s not a problem in my opinion. Still learning all the settings and technology…the cameras are awesome and very useful. The seats…I don’t need isodynamic seats but they are very comfortable. I do miss the power recline though. The back seat room is tight. My wife is 5’4”. I have no problem sitting behind her. I’m 6’. I can get in behind my driving position but not easily :). For someone to sit behind me, I’ll be moving the seat up. Again, not an issue for us as it won’t be often. Sound system sounds great to me.

I love the look of the truck. It’s really nice, aggressive looking, imo. Going to go on a longer ride tomorrow and figure things out! Very happy with the truck.

Sponsored

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)
Apparently my father saw a mudbath TRD Pro Tacoma today on the dealer lot, he didn't take a picture as he knows I'm impatiently waiting for a white one to show up, I'll check back if I can go get a picture

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
@Tom Sellick Congrats on getting your new Pro. It looks great.

Good to hear that the hood shake is not really a big deal, which is what I am thinking too. Also glad that the rear seats are workable if not limo like. I will seldom have anyone back there but it is nice that you can do that in a pinch. Good sound, nice looking interior and that aggressive look outside. Sounds like a whole lot to love.

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
That is interesting news about the Mudbath Pro @SnowmanJPS. I didn't think they would be making those until the 2025 model year. A picture would be nice, but I would rather have the white one that you are waiting for myself.

Wutangz_Taco

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro Tacoma
That is interesting news about the Mudbath Pro @SnowmanJPS. I didn't think they would be making those until the 2025 model year. A picture would be nice, but I would rather have the white one that you are waiting for myself.
I’m assuming he meant Terra, but maybe not.
There is no way there is a mud bath yet, right?

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
I’m assuming he meant Terra, but maybe not.
There is no way there is a mud bath yet, right?
Right.

Mudbath is a TRD exclusive color for the 2025 model year, unless something is different in the Canadian market.
Sponsored