OP
OP

TRD_Patty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Thats the gloss bumper correct?
The bumpers don’t come painted, they are just plain black plastic. That’s why my taco is headed to the body shop tomorrow. To get the pro bumper painted.

maxx075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
The bumpers don’t come painted, they are just plain black plastic. That’s why my taco is headed to the body shop tomorrow. To get the pro bumper painted.
Ah, I thought the two different part numbers were the difference between gloss and flat. I'm looking at TH bumper which has a different part #. Could be different lettering colors maybe. Idk lol.

OP
OP

TRD_Patty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Ah, I thought the two different part numbers were the difference between gloss and flat. I'm looking at TH bumper which has a different part #. Could be different lettering colors maybe. Idk lol.
The trailhunter and the pro share the same bumper, if you’re talking about the grill portion with the letters, that is a separate part.

Sponsored

maxx075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
The trailhunter and the pro share the same bumper, if you’re talking about the grill portion with the letters, that is a separate part.
Yea, I'm probably an idiot. I was talking about the grilles

OP
OP

TRD_Patty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Yea, I'm probably an idiot. I was talking about the grilles
TRD pro is 53101-AK060
TH is 53101-AK070
The differences are the pro is gloss black with silver letters and the TH is matte black with bronze letters. I posted a pic of the TRD pro grill in this thread.

Sponsored

SonoranSurvivalist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' RAV4 Hybrid Limited, '24 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
What resource are you using to find the part #'s for the pro/trailhunter? I'm looking to do similar, but cannot find the part #'s for a few things.

OP
OP

TRD_Patty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
What resource are you using to find the part #'s for the pro/trailhunter? I'm looking to do similar, but cannot find the part #'s for a few things.
what part numbers do you need? I may have them. I stopped by my local dealer parts guy and he was able to pull them for me

OP
OP

TRD_Patty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Do you happen to know the part number for the full/matte fender flares from the Trailhunter trim?
agh i dont man im sorry, really only have Pro stuff.

Side note, you will need a different front fender liner once you do the bumper fender conversion

Toy-truck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
agh i dont man im sorry, really only have Pro stuff.

Side note, you will need a different front fender liner once you do the bumper fender conversion
Do you know the part number for the front fender liner?
Sponsored