Sponsored

rkohlerbend

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 iForce Max Limited
He wants someone to tell him if his VIN is in the range. That's what a ton of people were doing when it first came out.

The internet has enabled the lazy to have their answers spoonfed to them.
Substantiate “spoonfed.”

maxx075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
Let me see.. how about you Fuck Off.

other members asked the same fucking question and you didn’t spew at them, so what’s your major malfunction asshole?
Oh no, I did, you just didn't read the right thread or go back far enough. And it's quite easy to determine if you're affected or not, provided that you can compare alphanumerical characters. It's not rocket surgery.

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide TRD OR
Oh no, I did, you just didn't read the right thread or go back far enough. And it's quite easy to determine if you're affected or not, provided that you can compare alphanumerical characters. It's not rocket surgery.
In reality it doesn't even matter if someone in the TSB range at this point.

If they can't drive forward, contact your nearest dealer. Outside of that just enjoy the truck.

Sponsored

Rick97

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep compass Trailhawk, Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V6
I will My have 2024 TRD off road hybride first week of décember ( I live in Canada) I hope it was built after those VIN. When did they stop building Tacoma with transmission issue?

tacorancher

First Name
k
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma TH
Let me see.. how about you Fuck Off.

other members asked the same fucking question and you didn’t spew at them, so what’s your major malfunction asshole?

All you do is match up the leading alpha numeric characters and see if the final digits are smaller than what they have on the TSB - it takes a couple of seconds

rkohlerbend

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 iForce Max Limited
All you do is match up the leading alpha numeric characters and see if the final digits are smaller than what they have on the TSB - it takes a couple of seconds
That's what I thought, but someone posted a link to a lookup site and it didn't match my VIN so I don't know which to trust. Thanks.

Sponsored

MayburyKyle

First Name
kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 TRD Pro 4Runner
If it's a warranty repair or diagnosis that takes longer than a day they will provide a loaner or reimburse you for one. It's part of the transportation assistance program. Unless you're in Canada, then I don't know what happens.

But I would say, until it's an issue no need to get bothered by what a dealer says. It sucks, but it is what it is.

https://support.toyota.com/s/article/If-my-vehicle-require-7653?language=en_US
thanks for posting that
That's what I thought, but someone posted a link to a lookup site and it didn't match my VIN so I don't know which to trust. Thanks.

Same here, I’m waiting on an allocated underground TRD Pro. I looked up the vin with the tool and didn’t even have my vin in there to exist. Im assuming mine was manufactured after the trans issue. Being that it was a quality issue with a foreign material “supposed“ I’m not to worried about it.

SpartanCaptain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport
Looks like I am about 600+ outside of the TSB. Hopefully I don't have the problem.
Sponsored