Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road Premium

Muckle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Installed WeatherTech floor mats in my Tacoma. Stupidly awesome fit. Expensive but worth the money.

Sponsored

Pootie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
WeatherTech Vs. OEM mats comparison & new mats installed. Like Muckle already said, fits great but pricey ($225 CAD). If you live somewhere where mud/snow will be a problem they will most likely pay for themselves many times over. For some reason Toyota went with mats that didn't cover the area under the gas pedal, which is the most important place to be.

2024 Tacoma WeatherTech Floor mats, when?? thumbnail_IMG_0835
2024 Tacoma WeatherTech Floor mats, when?? IMG_0836
2024 Tacoma WeatherTech Floor mats, when?? IMG_0839
2024 Tacoma WeatherTech Floor mats, when?? IMG_0837
2024 Tacoma WeatherTech Floor mats, when?? IMG_0838

CuriousTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD OR Base
The full Weathertech kit (front and rears) is now available on their website as of this morning for double cab auto non-hybrid. Expensive, but like you mentioned worth the investment long term.

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Limited iForce Max
OEM all-weather mats are always deficient. I'm lucky that my truck isn't coming with mats so I can choose my own.

Sponsored

Baltimore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gen1.5 Highlander v6 AWD, gen4 Taco Ltd Max
The full Weathertech kit (front and rears) is now available on their website as of this morning for double cab auto non-hybrid. Expensive, but like you mentioned worth the investment long term.
Need them to release the rear for the hybrid... :-|

Baltimore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gen1.5 Highlander v6 AWD, gen4 Taco Ltd Max
is the rear the only difference in mats between the non hybrid and hybrid?
From what people are saying - yes. I haven't taken delivery yet on my hybrid (although it's now on the dealer's lot). But it appears the center floor "hump" is different between the two. Larger or smaller no one has answered yet. Front mats are identical. If you toggle non-Hybrid, you'll see the full set. If you toggle to Hybrid, you'll see only the fronts offered.

I ordered TripleALiner's mat versions (WeatherTech hadn't released yet) and intentionally ordered the rear knowing it was "not compatible" to test and see what the difference is. I should be able to report back towards the end of the month (although that'll feel glacial for some folks).

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)
From what people are saying - yes. I haven't taken delivery yet on my hybrid (although it's now on the dealer's lot). But it appears the center floor "hump" is different between the two. Larger or smaller no one has answered yet. Front mats are identical. If you toggle non-Hybrid, you'll see the full set. If you toggle to Hybrid, you'll see only the fronts offered.

I ordered TripleALiner's mat versions (WeatherTech hadn't released yet) and intentionally ordered the rear knowing it was "not compatible" to test and see what the difference is. I should be able to report back towards the end of the month (although that'll feel glacial for some folks).
Awesome thank you, mines still no eta so I’ve got time.. 🙄
Sponsored