Sponsored

Where are all the Tacomas in Dallas Fort Worth? Texas?

that_frenchman

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road Premium iForce Max
I can't remember exactly which Austin dealership had the worst but I came close to buying from Cedar Park; but that dealership had terrible communication and refused to budge on the price; ended up being able to get a dealership here in SA and one in Corpus to fight each other on pricing for the same spec'd truck.. ended up buying locally to save on the trip to Corpus.
That "worst" dealership was most likely North Austin Toyota. They had a $5k markup on a premium OR non hybrid on the lot last I checked, while plenty of dealers nationwide are selling the same for $3k under.

Cedar Park is seemingly an MSRP only dealer with a way too long wait time for the hybrids. I ended up finding an allocation for a hybrid OR premium that should be hitting AZ any day now. Should be a fun trip home! 😂
Sponsored

n118nw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco OR Premium
That "worst" dealership was most likely North Austin Toyota. They had a $5k markup on a premium OR non hybrid on the lot last I checked, while plenty of dealers nationwide are selling the same for $3k under.

Cedar Park is seemingly an MSRP only dealer with a way too long wait time for the hybrids. I ended up finding an allocation for a hybrid OR premium that should be hitting AZ any day now. Should be a fun trip home! 😂
Ah that's who it was, North Austin.

AZ to TX is a nice drive.. until you get past El Paso then it's boring and monotonous.

OP
OP
Planoman

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium- Silver

Austin dealers have had markups on many makes and dealerships. Maybe now that the air is coming out of the housing market there, they will return to reality. All the people moving to Austin found out what Texans have known for a while. The traffic is horrible due to them not expanding their roads for too long and now they can't catch up. Austin traffic is worse than Dallas traffic!

OP
OP
Planoman

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah that's who it was, North Austin.

AZ to TX is a nice drive.. until you get past El Paso then it's boring and monotonous.
It will be a longer drive from El Paso to Austin than from AZ to El Paso?

n118nw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco OR Premium
It will be a longer drive from El Paso to Austin than from AZ to El Paso?
Yup. That's Texas for you. And if it were me, I'd take an extra few days and do some trails in AZ and NM because once you hit Texas.. there ain't shit =(

Sponsored

that_frenchman

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road Premium iForce Max
Yup. That's Texas for you. And if it were me, I'd take an extra few days and do some trails in AZ and NM because once you hit Texas.. there ain't shit =(
Hey now, Big Bend and Davis Mountains State Park are a couple of my favorite spots in all of Texas!

n118nw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco OR Premium
Hey now, Big Bend and Davis Mountains State Park are a couple of my favorite spots in all of Texas!
I was mostly referring to public land with some trails; first on my list this fall is Palo Duro and Caprock... but next weekend my wife and I are planning on heading up to Hidden Falls Adventure Park for the weekend

OP
OP
Planoman

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
you can always practice pulling off I-35 onto the feeder road without getting busted! :crackup:

miller C

First Name
Miller
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma, sienna, prius
Anyone with a hybrid in the DFW? Would love to hear your impressions.

Sponsored

TygerTaco

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
New 4g owner and forum member here in Austin. Just saying hi! Got my TRD OR from Cedar Park Toyota for $5K under MSRP last weekend. The truck had been sitting on their lot for close to 30 days. They'd turned down my same offer about 2 weeks prior, but they took it last weekend.

2024 Tacoma Where are all the Tacomas in Dallas Fort Worth?  Texas? IMG_2781-EDIT
Sponsored