Sponsored

Will the BAK X4ts hard roll up *roll* fit between the leaning Yakima towers when rolling up?

FlyAngler

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Super White Tacoma Sport AT DC SB
Can anyone tell me if the Bak Revolver X4ts Hard Roll Up Tonneau Cover w/ T-Slot Rails can be used with the Yakima OverHaul HD System Adjustable-Height Heavy-Duty Truck Bed Rack? RealTruck says it will fit, but I'm not sure how certain they really are about it re: my concern below.

I currently have this Yakima rack on my 2017 Tacoma short bed with the Retrax PRO XR Manual Retractable Tonneau Cover w/ T-Slot Rails. My soon-to-arrive Trailhunter has the long bed because I need more room and I don't want to lose the space that I am losing now with the retractable cover (thus the switch to the hard roll up). I'd like to re-use my Yakima rack on the Trailhunter.

My concern is that the towers lean in a bit and have bottle openers on the inside -- all of which makes me wonder if the roll up will actually clear the towers as I roll it up. It is the rolling up part I'm concerned about fitting between the towers as it rolls. I hope that makes sense! Thanks in advance.
Sponsored