Sponsored

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma iForce Max
Just some heat and patience. Used some goo gone to clean it up after removal.
Heat gun or hair dryer. Once you get an edge just use consistent pull until it comes off. I took them off my Tundra afte a few years and it wasn't a problem. In the odd chance you have issues, purchase some plastic razor blades.

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter LB, Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
These look great! They also sort of look like a guy with an SR trying to look like he’s got an OR.

Sponsored

SonoranSurvivalist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' RAV4 Hybrid Limited, '24 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
Can't decide if I want to delete the OR stickers or not. Leaning toward delete.
Same, I've been trying to make up my mind if I want to get rid of them or not... I just don't like stickers on my car and here in the AZ desert the sun just wrecks stickers/decals.

OP
OP
Duce95

Duce95

First Name
Big Deezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Offroad
Same, I've been trying to make up my mind if I want to get rid of them or not... I just don't like stickers on my car and here in the AZ desert the sun just wrecks stickers/decals.
I’m also in AZ. The heat makes removing them much easier.

JED

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma TRD Sport
Can't decide if I want to delete the OR stickers or not. Leaning toward delete.
Mine appeared to be installed crooked and it drew my OCD eyes to it every time. Gone. It is a tedious undertaking though.

maxx075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
Mine appeared to be installed crooked and it drew my OCD eyes to it every time. Gone. It is a tedious undertaking though.
Same, mine don't seem to follow the body line of the fender. Plus I have the blue with the blackout package and personally the white stickers kinda look odd.

Sponsored

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide TRD OR
I have heard these decals are harder to remove than the previous gen

SonoranSurvivalist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' RAV4 Hybrid Limited, '24 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
I have heard these decals are harder to remove than the previous gen
So I have successfully removed one of them (driver side) and it took about 2 hours of work. I live in Phoenix, and left it in the sun for about 30 minutes to allow the panel to get really hot before I started. I continually used goo gone on the decal and used nothing but my fingernails to get it off. the majority of the decal came off in two parts, the first layer came off mostly in one piece while the underlying layer had to be scraped off every step of the way. Once I got the majority of it, I then had to refresh the goo gone, then cleaned off, then used clay bar, then more goo gone and another clay bar... There are some scratches from my nails if you're really looking, once I get the other side removed I'll polish both sides. I plan to get a rubber razor for the other side as both of my thumbs are quite sore from just the one side and the whole purpose of using my nails was to avoid scratching the clear coat.

2024 Tacoma New stealthier fender decals IMG20240607193018

OP
OP
Duce95

Duce95

First Name
Big Deezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Offroad
So I have successfully removed one of them (driver side) and it took about 2 hours of work. I live in Phoenix, and left it in the sun for about 30 minutes to allow the panel to get really hot before I started. I continually used goo gone on the decal and used nothing but my fingernails to get it off. the majority of the decal came off in two parts, the first layer came off mostly in one piece while the underlying layer had to be scraped off every step of the way. Once I got the majority of it, I then had to refresh the goo gone, then cleaned off, then used clay bar, then more goo gone and another clay bar... There are some scratches from my nails if you're really looking, once I get the other side removed I'll polish both sides. I plan to get a rubber razor for the other side as both of my thumbs are quite sore from just the one side and the whole purpose of using my nails was to avoid scratching the clear coat.

IMG20240607193018.jpg
I agree it wasn’t the easiest to remove. I got some scratches too so I polished it up with some scratch remover. Looks mostly better.
My pass side came off in sections and the driver was much easier.

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
And if you wait too long to take them off without replacing them, you'll always see the unfaded paint that was behind them.
Sponsored