Factory mudflaps part numbers # - from 4th gen 2024 Tacoma SR5

2tacosplease

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tacoma/2024 Tacoma
So I got all the part numbers for the mud flaps. I had to remove them all to get them.

Drivers Side Front: 76622-AK010
Drivers Side Rear: 76626-AK010
Passenger Side Front: 76621-AK010
Passenger Side Rear: 76625-AK010

2024 Tacoma Factory mudflaps part numbers # - from 4th gen 2024 Tacoma SR5 IMG_4616

2024 Tacoma Factory mudflaps part numbers # - from 4th gen 2024 Tacoma SR5 IMG_4618

2024 Tacoma Factory mudflaps part numbers # - from 4th gen 2024 Tacoma SR5 IMG_4615

2024 Tacoma Factory mudflaps part numbers # - from 4th gen 2024 Tacoma SR5 IMG_4617
Sponsored

taco4moro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD ORP
I asked a dealer to order these for me and he quoted about $272 since they were original replacement parts and not classified as accessories.

Not worth it to me so I’ll just wait for 3rd party or if someone is willing to sell their OEM.

Jdunlap12

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5
I asked a dealer to order these for me and he quoted about $272 since they were original replacement parts and not classified as accessories.

Not worth it to me so I’ll just wait for 3rd party or if someone is willing to sell their OEM.
Weather tech got something on their website saying coming soon. If you put your email in they’ll send you a email once they become available

taco4moro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD ORP
installed them they other day, love how they look and provide more coverage vs.
the oem mudflaps if you have wider tires and offset. i have a good amount of rock chips on my rear fenders on stock +55 offset 285/70r17 so these should help a good amount.

(5k miles of rock chips with no mud flaps)
2024 Tacoma Factory mudflaps part numbers # - from 4th gen 2024 Tacoma SR5 IMG_0090

pretty simple installation, but rear flaps have one screw that’s a pain in the ass.

2024 Tacoma Factory mudflaps part numbers # - from 4th gen 2024 Tacoma SR5 IMG_0081
2024 Tacoma Factory mudflaps part numbers # - from 4th gen 2024 Tacoma SR5 IMG_0085

will update when i install their front splash guards this weekend.

Sponsored

Gurvy522

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
the oem mudflaps if you have wider tires and offset. i have a good amount of rock chips on my rear fenders on stock +55 offset 285/70r17 so these should help a good amount.
Nice. I was on the fence about doing silver lettering vs plain black and decided on the black as I felt like I won't regret the neutrality. Those look great, and like you said, help with wider offsets and/or tires. Looking forward to getting my set.

Would love to see how the splash guards look. Was on the fence about those but maybe I'll order them later.

dhzion

First Name
DH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
These look nice width wise, but length? What's the odds the release point and trajectory for rocks and spray is just that small patch?

Gurvy522

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
These look nice width wise, but length? What's the odds the release point and trajectory for rocks and spray is just that small patch?
They make a full-size larger version as well.

Obviously the smaller ones won't catch as much debris, but IMHO they are more aesthetically appealing and better if you plan on off-roading or wheeling.

Muslogy Auto

BASIC Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
We make the mud flaps for the 2024 Tacoma and the price will be under $40! Stay tuned if interested

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)

pretty simple installation, but rear flaps have one screw that’s a pain in the as

any update, hows the rear quarter holding up with the ko2's? i want a set of micros for my pro when it comes, but cant be bothered to order them with $58 shipping to canada

Sponsored

Gurvy522

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
any update, hows the rear quarter holding up with the ko2's? i want a set of micros for my pro when it comes, but cant be bothered to order them with $58 shipping to canada
With 265s on +32 wheels they do just fine. If you're going to mount 285 section tires on the factory wheels (closer to +55), then I'd imagine they'd do just as well too. Definitely doing a decent job of keeping thee rocks and dirt away.

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)
If anybody was wondering about shipping to Canada they offered me a code after leaving the checkout unfinished, “FreewaySplash” saved me $58cnd shipping, it cannot be paired with “TRDHULK” for 10% off and that’s fine by me haha

jdmz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma TRD Offroad

IMG_0090.jpeg

pretty simple installation, but rear flaps have one screw that’s a pain in the ass.

IMG_0081.jpeg
IMG_0085.jpeg

Any update on how these are compared to the stock mudflaps? I just got some rock chips on the last offroad adventure with the stock mud flaps.

taco4moro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD ORP
Any update on how these are compared to the stock mudflaps? I just got some rock chips on the last offroad adventure with the stock mud flaps.
honestly my rear fenders were already peppered with chips, so it's been hard to tell the difference.

the micros do help to a certain degree, but they definitely hold more aesthetic value than anything.
i've decided that getting rock sliders with top plates would be a better solution than any mudflaps

CanyonFisherSummitSeeker

First Name
Chapman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road
I guess they screw into the rivets. By chance does anyone know size of rivets so I can replace if I decide to remove guards?
Sponsored

Last edited: