Sponsored

2024 Tacoma Integrated Bed Scene Lighting

Lonewolf90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
As I prepare to purchase a 2024 Tacoma Hybrid Offroad I'm going through my dream list of accessories and came across the OEM Integrated Bed Scene Lighting. I see that it is optional but I can't find any additional information on it and how or if you can integrate them to the offroad. I know it is an available option on the TRD Pro and Trailhunter.

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma Integrated Bed Scene Lighting Screenshot_20240605_123544_Chrome
Sponsored

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
They want all Tacomas to be modifiable, I can almost guarantee the harness is in there for it. This will certainly be optional to do after the fact, and I would even suspect there will be an after market kit that comes along in the next years that is both brighter and cheaper.

Forest Moon

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 OR Supersonic Red MT
Diode Dynamics makes a plug-and-play kit that is a little cheaper than Toyota's. It's currently on backorder but you can purchase it here. According to their website, it's compatible with all 2024 trims.

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma Integrated Bed Scene Lighting 2024_toyota_tacoma_straight_bed_light_on_1

They are one of the best aftermarket lighting manufacturers around. I am planning on getting this kit and the fog light upgrades from DD, when I finally get my truck. I am also considering the SSC2 ditch light kit because they are nice and compact(I don't want a "bro" truck.)

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crossover
Yeah the dealer didn't let me add it on as an option on my Pro. Some bs about "the build being closed" or something, they just added a bunch of stuff I didn't ask for like the dash cam. Oh well.

Sponsored

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
My Trailhunter came with the bed scene lights in the rails but it was not an option on the truck. Did I just get them? Hard to believe that, but no idea how to turn them on since they are there. As said above, need a wiring harness from dealer??

OP
OP

Lonewolf90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
My Trailhunter came with the bed scene lights in the rails but it was not an option on the truck. Did I just get them? Hard to believe that, but no idea how to turn them on since they are there. As said above, need a wiring harness from dealer??
Interesting, did you try the bed light? Pretty sure that turns on the light by the bed light, bed lights, and the scene lighting.

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Interesting, did you try the bed light? Pretty sure that turns on the light by the bed light, bed lights, and the scene lighting.
I haven't. Will give that a try. I don't like the hoops of stuff that has to be on for the fog lights and light bar though!

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma iForce Max
I have some interest in them but those part numbers don’t show up when I search. They are also not listed in the accessories guide. However, there are about 80 trucks on lots that came factory installed.

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Mine was one of them them. Every Trailhunter I've seen including one as part of a review had the bed scene lights. That particular Trailhunter did have a moonroof too! Reproduction perhaps, but it did have Texus plates.

Sponsored

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter
@brentbba mine is working with no issue.

just clicked the bed light button all the way to the right and they turned on.
Sponsored