Sponsored

2024 Tacoma Integrated Bed Scene Lighting

Baltimore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gen1.5 Highlander v6 AWD, gen4 Taco Ltd Max
Still hoping someone can uncover the part numbers for these. I cannot for the life of me figure out the right combination of key words on Toyota parts sites to locate them!
Sponsored

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
I'm still 'patiently' waiting for the DS bed scene lighting rail. Original ETA was by August 28, and now September 11.

andrewleader

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road 5' Automatic with Stabilizer Dsconnect
Does anyone know if the bed scene lighting turns on when you approach the car, or when you unlock the car with the remote?
I confirmed the behavior of the truck bed lighting on the Door setting... (I assume the bed scene lighting is tied together with the truck bed lighting, I finally got my truck today but w/o bed scene lighting).

When on Door, the bed lighting will turn on when ANY truck door is opened, including the driver or passenger doors (doesn't have to be the tailgate door). Once all the doors are closed, the lights will remain on as per your timeout setting (more on that below).

Also, when unlocking the car with the remote, the bed lighting will turn on, and it will remain on based on your setting for door light timeouts.

I haven't noticed any proximity-based approach lights that turn on (you'd have to unlock the car with your remote or open a door).

Timeout setting: By default it's just 15 seconds. You can change it to 30 seconds using the vehicle settings on the main entertainment screen. 30 seconds is the max.
Sponsored