Sponsored

2024 Tacoma Integrated Bed Scene Lighting

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
@brentbba mine is working with no issue.

just clicked the bed light button all the way to the right and they turned on.
Thanks for checking. My cargo light at the top of the roofline, lights in the bed and the bed scene lights do not come on when I have that cargo light button in either the door or On mode.
Sponsored

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter
Thanks for checking. My cargo light at the top of the roofline, lights in the bed and the bed scene lights do not come on when I have that cargo light button in either the door or On mode.
Im waiting for it to get dark and gonna test all the lights.

did also check the light bar and that works

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Im waiting for it to get dark and gonna test all the lights.

did also check the light bar and that works
I've checked the light bar and fog lights. They both work and fogs do change color. Dumb that you have to have your high beams on for the light bar to work. Real dumb. Fogs the running lights or low beams must be on.

rchrds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter
This is interesting- I cant get my trailhunter bed lights to turn off. I have to go to drive for them to shut off- I was just coming to ask if anyone had this issue. I don't like sitting in the woods drawing attention. I need to piddle with the button configurations.

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
This is interesting- I cant get my trailhunter bed lights to turn off. I have to go to drive for them to shut off- I was just coming to ask if anyone had this issue. I don't like sitting in the woods drawing attention. I need to piddle with the button configurations.
Button on the lower left has off, door and on. Nothing works. Perhaps we need to meld our trucks!😆

Sponsored

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Well, the news isn't good so far. Alternator relay and all the fuses are good so there's power. It's just not getting back to the cargo, bed and bed scene lights! They are tracing wires now and keeping the truck for a second day.

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Ok, not sure of the part back in the bed, but it had a loose wire and needs replacing. Of course being brand new production, the part is on backorder. They've patched it up and the lights are working. Now they have to put it all back together until the part arrives the
take it apart again. It's taken them a full day to find the issue.
2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma Integrated Bed Scene Lighting IMG_3890
2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma Integrated Bed Scene Lighting IMG_3891

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter LB, Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
Your sport rack is gone. Oh no! < sarcasm >

Tacomanoob

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4G Tacoma
all that removal for a piece of loose wire. dang toyota is really behind the bar when it comes to reliability. I have always bought the first year model and this is the first time experiencing little hick ups with my truck as well.

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
I've got a Sport and there is plenty of light in the bed. I don't think it was an option.

Sponsored

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
all that removal for a piece of loose wire. dang toyota is really behind the bar when it comes to reliability. I have always bought the first year model and this is the first time experiencing little hick ups with my truck as well.
Looks like the bottom of the rear seat is some of that. My bike rack is there too! I just ride my road bike home for some exercise. It's only 13 miles.

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
thats when electric bike would make sense or ask for a rental
I do have both an ebike and road bike that do just great. Haven't 'needed' the truck. BTW, I do prefer the road bike. 34 miles this morning. They did offer a rental, but I didn't need it, so I declined.

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Ok, semi conclusion. The driver side bed scene rail has a short and it was taking out both rails and all the cargo and interior bed lights. A new ds bed rail with the bed scene lights is on order. They've just left the ds unplugged for now and all the other lights work. I can't imagine the bill they sent to Toyota for the time to take apart, trace the wiring and put it back together!
Sponsored