Sponsored

SonoranSurvivalist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' RAV4 Hybrid Limited, '24 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
As the other poster, I'm looking to go the trailhunter path for looks, the matt fender flares, the trailhunter rims, and the front bumper (which I think is the exact same front bumper cover you got). I've already got the trailhunter front grill and lightbar setup.

OP
OP

TRD_Patty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
As the other poster, I'm looking to go the trailhunter path for looks, the matt fender flares, the trailhunter rims, and the front bumper (which I think is the exact same front bumper cover you got). I've already got the trailhunter front grill and lightbar setup.
Thats correct, TH and Pro bumpers are same part#

Sponsored

grizzlyoutlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TACOMA
Awesome build up. I have been really struggling with the big chin on the OR bumper and deciding between PRO style or doing a viper cut so thank you for posting the pics. Something to note is that offset really plays a part in fitment. I have the exact same tires with a 0 offset rim and had to trim the back of my front fenders, get an alignment to push caster positive and now cut into the front felt liners. Thats with mine lifted. I have 2 sets of uninstalled 1" Spidertrax spacers so message me if your interested in a deal on those.

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma iForce Max
This is the way to do it. I'm still baffled at folks who buy a PRO and then spend thousands more to change out everything. It certainly doesn't look like a PRO when their done. Why not just build up an OR instead of spending thousands for what ends up being a VIN and tailgate.

Sponsored
OP
OP

TRD_Patty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
This is the way to do it. I'm still baffled at folks who buy a PRO and then spend thousands more to change out everything. It certainly doesn't look like a PRO when their done. Why not just build up an OR instead of spending thousands for what ends up being a VIN and tailgate.
Agreed, and in a lot of ways, you can end up better off. For example, instead of having a light bar in my grill that’s limited in output and tied to having the brights on. Now I’ll have massive output I can turn on whenever I want.

SonoranSurvivalist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' RAV4 Hybrid Limited, '24 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
@TRD_Patty do you happen to have the part numbers for the PRO fender flares? I'm thinking I might get the polished and have them wrapped since I can't find the matt ones. Also, did you ever get the wheel well liner for the TRD PRO/TH front bumper cover?

OP
OP

TRD_Patty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
@TRD_Patty do you happen to have the part numbers for the PRO fender flares? I'm thinking I might get the polished and have them wrapped since I can't find the matt ones. Also, did you ever get the wheel well liner for the TRD PRO/TH front bumper cover?
yes here you go.
still haven’t gotten around to getting the liner, right now the stock one is just tucked forward, it’s fine for the time being.

IMG_1625.jpeg