Sponsored

Got To Test The 24’ Tacoma W/IForce Max Powertrain!

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Ever since I started hearing rumours from this forum during the 4th gen Tacoma testing having a Hybrid Powertrain, I’ve always wondered what a Tacoma would feel like with a powerful powertrain like that. Here we are today and finally I was able to review one. As someone who is looking at getting the 4Runner with the IForce Engine, I would love to hear some feedback back from current owners of the Tacoma’s with the Powertrain!

2024 Tacoma Got To Test The 24’ Tacoma W/IForce Max Powertrain! IMG_5733
2024 Tacoma Got To Test The 24’ Tacoma W/IForce Max Powertrain! IMG_5734
2024 Tacoma Got To Test The 24’ Tacoma W/IForce Max Powertrain! IMG_5739
2024 Tacoma Got To Test The 24’ Tacoma W/IForce Max Powertrain! IMG_5738
2024 Tacoma Got To Test The 24’ Tacoma W/IForce Max Powertrain! IMG_5737
2024 Tacoma Got To Test The 24’ Tacoma W/IForce Max Powertrain! IMG_5740
Sponsored

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
you're gonna love the iForceMax in a 4R. Great additive HP on climbs. Drove mine from Vegas to Denver 2nd day taking delivery, gross elevation gain ~13K+ ft. Ran flawlessly. Can't tell when the hybrid kicks in but you can tell when the 4 banger shuts down during city driving. it's kinda old tech, but it works.

Killer inverter power for camping. No propane needed.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
you're gonna love the iForceMax in a 4R. Great additive HP on climbs. Drove mine from Vegas to Denver 2nd day taking delivery, gross elevation gain ~13K+ ft. Ran flawlessly. Can't tell when the hybrid kicks in but you can tell when the 4 banger shuts down during city driving. it's kinda old tech, but it works.

Killer inverter power for camping. No propane needed.
That’s great to hear! I live in Florida so elevation for me isn’t a huge issue but it’s great too know just in case I do go up north. As for fuel economy what are you averaging thus far?

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Instant smooth power with a ton of Torque!! Love mine, so fun to drive!
I think that’s the main thing I love of the IForce Max. That electric motor really helps the turbo out where I felt that the base IForce really lagged behind.
Sponsored