Sponsored

dvrgz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Long Bed
I ordered mine in June. Still haven't received. I think they are focusing primarily on the 5' beds. I hope to atleast get mine before I have to deal with snow in the bed.
Really?! I ordered mine today and my dealer said depending on delivery, I’m looking at Thursday for install. Where did you order yours? I’m here in LA/OC , California

ORRINGEjuice

First Name
Orrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport Premium
Really?! I ordered mine today and my dealer said depending on delivery, I’m looking at Thursday for install. Where did you order yours? I’m here in LA/OC , California
BC, Canada. I'm assuming your dealer has stock. Where mine was an individual preorder

dvrgz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BC, Canada. I'm assuming your dealer has stock. Where mine was an individual preorder
Ah I see. Waiting since June is still kind of unsat. Regardless of location. Hope you hear something soon.

Sponsored

soupy1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma OR Long Bed
I ordered mine in June. Still haven't received. I think they are focusing primarily on the 5' beds. I hope to atleast get mine before I have to deal with snow in the bed.
The 6' EVO Sports just started shipping. Mine comes Thursday. Crossing my fingers that it doesn't have shipping damage.

dvrgz

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The 6' EVO Sports just started shipping. Mine comes Thursday. Crossing my fingers that it doesn't have shipping damage.
Post photos once you install, I wanna see all these smartcaps!
Sponsored