Sponsored

Gampy164

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
I had the front lower spring adapters and rear one inch spacers from Peak installed earlier this week. The truck cap and gear in the bed were weighing down the truck a little, and this seems to have fixed that for me. The front and rear are lifted about an inch with this setup.

2024 Tacoma Peak Suspension - 2024 Tacoma Lift Kits IMG_0702
2024 Tacoma Peak Suspension - 2024 Tacoma Lift Kits IMG_0716
Sponsored

Lucidsen

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 trailhunter
Hey guys (@Peak Suspension ).
Hope all is well.

We've touched base a few times over the past month or so on your lift kit for the Trailhunter. Just touching base again per your request, been 2 weeks again.

V/r
Drew

OP
OP
Peak Suspension

Peak Suspension

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad
Hey guys (@Peak Suspension ).
Hope all is well.

We've touched base a few times over the past month or so on your lift kit for the Trailhunter. Just touching base again per your request, been 2 weeks again.

V/r
Drew
We're still trying to nail down a TrailHunter and it looks like we have one scheduled to come in next month.

Unfortunately, we cannot rely on outside sources for test fitting and R&D

We hope to be able to confirm all this soon

Thank you,

babestur

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SR Tacoma Double Cab 2WD
Would these fit a 2WD SR Double Cab?

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Aren’t you limiting factory suspension travel and firming up the ride quality with these type of aftermarket kits?

Sponsored

Lucidsen

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 trailhunter
@Peak Suspension
Hey guys,
Hope all is well.

Touching base with you. We messaged throughout last month about you guys finalizing a full Trailhunter lift. Last you guys messaged, you said you'd have something this month. Since it's the middle of the month, I figured I'd touch base and see what you guys put together for it.

V/r
Drew

OP
OP
Peak Suspension

Peak Suspension

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Peak Suspension
Hey guys,
Hope all is well.

Touching base with you. We messaged throughout last month about you guys finalizing a full Trailhunter lift. Last you guys messaged, you said you'd have something this month. Since it's the middle of the month, I figured I'd touch base and see what you guys put together for it.

V/r
Drew
We have the TrailHunter in the shop now and will be confirming today or tomorrow.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Peak Suspension

Peak Suspension

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aren’t you limiting factory suspension travel and firming up the ride quality with these type of aftermarket kits?
Not really, we use a 2 piece kit to spread the lift between the collar and top mount. This way it keeps the shock shaft in relatively the same position.

We also are a little more conservative with our lift heights than other brands which is why our ride quality is virtually indistinguishable from stock.

OP
OP
Peak Suspension

Peak Suspension

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Peak Suspension
Hey guys,
Hope all is well.

V/r
Drew
We finally tested it, and as suspected it fits fine. You just have to remove the factory spring seat with the hydrobump provision.

Our next run of spring spacers will be including a provision for hydrobumps as well so you get the lift without sacrificing function.

2024 Tacoma Peak Suspension - 2024 Tacoma Lift Kits Hydrobum
Sponsored