OP
OP
WKTJR1

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Limited iForce Max
Same here. My Trailhunter was built on 9/3 and has been at LZC since at least 9/26. Previous holds have shown up as holds in the dealer system. So my guess is they're all at the port waiting for a ride to Long Beach.

I had one salesperson tell me there's only one boat per month, which seemed ridiculous at the time. Based on my experience, I think I believe him now.
I would think it's more about having enough vehicles to fill the ship. Probably works out the same timewise.
Sponsored

YourOnlineHero

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner
anyone know if there are any holds going on west coast? my trailhunter has been sitting at the origin port in Lazaro Cardenas for almost a month now. Salesperson doesn't see any QA hold but still, no movement. Was originally suppose to get here a week ago but it hasn't even moved yet.
I experienced something very similar to your situation. My TRD PRO was built July 11, 2024 and arrived at the port of Long Beach in August. My TRD PRO ended up sitting at the port for over 30 days before it was finally delivered to the dealership. While I did maintain consistent contact with the dealership while waiting for the truck, I eventually decided to call Toyota’s brand engagement to communicate my frustration with the entire situation. 5 days after contacting brand engagement, my truck arrived at the dealership. The waiting process can be excruciatingly long, but I hope you get your truck soon.

timetoeatpotatoes

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
D:
That honestly makes sense. I probably missed the previous boat by a few days since I know a few others with a build week one earlier made it already.

Trailcat

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailhunter (reserved)
I would think it's more about having enough vehicles to fill the ship. Probably works out the same timewise.
That's a fair point. I have been tracking every RO-RO going through LZC. Several have gone to Long Beach in the last few weeks but I assume they're brand specific.

Trailcat

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailhunter (reserved)
I experienced something very similar to your situation. My TRD PRO was built July 11, 2024 and arrived at the port of Long Beach in August. My TRD PRO ended up sitting at the port for over 30 days before it was finally delivered to the dealership. While I did maintain consistent contact with the dealership while waiting for the truck, I eventually decided to call Toyota’s brand engagement to communicate my frustration with the entire situation. 5 days after contacting brand engagement, my truck arrived at the dealership. The waiting process can be excruciatingly long, but I hope you get your truck soon.
How did you get ahold of Brand Engagement? Was that the 800 number on the Toyota site or something else?

Sponsored

YourOnlineHero

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner
How did you get ahold of Brand Engagement? Was that the 800 number on the Toyota site or something else?
1-800-331-4331 believe this is the number. I also provided my VIN # and informed Toyota Brand Engagement that the dealership I’m working with had not been provided with an update about a delivery date for quite some time. Hope this helps

JustAnotherDingus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon (for now!)
anyone know if there are any holds going on west coast? my trailhunter has been sitting at the origin port in Lazaro Cardenas for almost a month now. Salesperson doesn't see any QA hold but still, no movement. Was originally suppose to get here a week ago but it hasn't even moved yet.
Looks like our trucks will be on the same boat. I suspect there are only so many boats per month so it’s a matter of timing for when it lands? Since it’s been almost a month I’d like to hope that boat is coming soon

mines been there for about a week and some change.