Sponsored

Goriders

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Plus
So $335.21 Each, MSRP? Not bad, actually. Will be needing a set to accommodate winter tires.
I’m trying to get a set as well. Not available in canada yet.
Sponsored

Goriders

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Plus
Q5 Off Road Trail Pipe
Pardon me if this has been covered but does anyone know more details about this?
Does it reroute the exhaust similar to the Trail Hunter maybe?
That be nice to allow space for a larger spare tire.
Snapped this screen shot from the Trail Hunter series on Youtube

Screenshot_20240226-223827_YouTube.png
it dumps the exhaust ahead of the axle. NYTOP has one too. You pull the back assembly after the muffler off.

Muckle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Question on all these options. Take the 5G - Rocker Protector as an example. Adding it to a build spec sheet is $540. It looks like dealer cost is $380. If I walk into the dealer and order the part from their parts department, is it $540? Something different?

Basically trying to understand if there is any advantage to getting these options put on during the build or after I receive the truck.

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 SuperCrew
Question on all these options. Take the 5G - Rocker Protector as an example. Adding it to a build spec sheet is $540. It looks like dealer cost is $380. If I walk into the dealer and order the part from their parts department, is it $540? Something different?

Basically trying to understand if there is any advantage to getting these options put on during the build or after I receive the truck.
The only difference I see is when you want to pay for it. Either (1) Add it during delivery and adding it to the overall price, and possibly financing it over whatever term? Or (2) pay for it later outside of the truck purchase and possibly not having additional financing added to the part.

Baltimore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gen1.5 Highlander v6 AWD, gen4 Taco Ltd Max
You're likely to encounter 3 (arguably 4) price points for any given part/option:
1. Cost to have it factory/port installed (likely always the highest)
2. Cost to have dealer order it and install it for you (likely always 2nd highest)
3. Cost to walk-up and buy from parts dept and DIY the install
4. Cost to order online from dealers and DIY the install (likely always the lowest)
Sponsored