Sponsored

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 SuperCrew
Roof rack @ $1100 damn.... I wonder if it will fit the 3rd gen? But still.. .Damn.... Lot's of coin.
I think you’re looking in the dealer cost column ($1100)? I believe the roof rack MSRP is $1575.
Sponsored

Sponsored

4rsreed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Interesting that the model codes are the same as the 3rd gen. For example, 7582 is a 3rd gen Limited. I know because I just bought one last month. Makes me question if this is authentic for the 4th gen.
I’ve noticed they listed Model 7545 which is the 2023 Tacoma OR Double Cab with M/T which is not an option in the 2024, so I not sure of the validity of the document. I guess we’ll need to wait until Tuesday.

OP
OP

Ipodbai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Mirai
I’ve noticed they listed Model 7545 which is the 2023 Tacoma OR Double Cab with M/T which is not an option in the 2024, so I not sure of the validity of the document. I guess we’ll need to wait until Tuesday.
The document is straight from the Toyota Accessory sales guide that Toyota dealers use to sell the accessories. Might not be finalized just yet.

Onion Creek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler
To use this guide, I need the model codes for the 2024 TRD Pro and Trailhunter. Can anyone help me out?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Disappointed to not see options for a Winch mount, but I don't know what I expected. I see three skid plate options. I know the steel skid plate comes standard on the Trailhunter. Can anyone confirm if the rear differential skid plate, and the transmission skid plates also come standard on Trailhunters?
Yes they do

outcast

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Anyone know why the TRD lift kit isn’t shown?
This most likely isn’t an exhaustive list. Was done early in November.
Hopefully when the configurator goes live (the 28th I assume) we have a complete list of the accessories available

Macjr67

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
Any chance Build and Price will be on the 28th?? (Tomorrow)

Drew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Niro, 2002 Chevy Silverado
Any chance Build and Price will be on the 28th?? (Tomorrow)
I'd say there's a good chance. It's not that uncommon for a configurator to be up and running on a website with no links and a different URL than expected before they go live, though, so it seems they're being very careful, since no one has managed to track that down yet.
Of course, the Hawaii event leak and the website image leak probably have them doing things very carefully right now, so I wouldn't take the lack of a leak as meaningful here.
Sponsored