Sponsored

WhiteLightning

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road
My Trailhunter shipped from Mexico on 6/24 and arrived in California today (7/1). That's exact one week.

Once there, I believe they're put on a truck for direct delivery to dealerships on the west coast, otherwise probably put on rail cars to a central hub (or hubs), and then put on trucks bound for the dealerships.

Does anyone have insight into the second and third legs of the shipping process? Thanks!
When did your truck arrive at the port and when did it leave the port?

WhiteLightning

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know I read this before but couldn't find it. Has anyone have issues registering their new Tacos with there insurance companies? Mine advised the VIN is not registering
Are you getting good gas mileage in the Pro?

Wighty

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Off Road
Are you getting good gas mileage in the Pro?
So far I'm averaging a little over 19. I drive in Eco mode and half and half with city and freeways. I'm kind of surprised since I drive in Eco and I don't have a lead foot. I'm hoping it'll get better once the engine is broken in.

Sponsored

WhiteLightning

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So far I'm averaging a little over 19. I drive in Eco mode and half and half with city and freeways. I'm kind of surprised since I drive in Eco and I don't have a lead foot. I'm hoping it'll get better once the engine is broken in.
The engine is technically broken in around 1k miles? Your range is prolly above 300 too right now?

Wighty

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Off Road
The engine is technically broken in around 1k miles? Your range is prolly above 300 too right now?
Not quite..like 290. I did have some issues filling up the first time with the gas shutting off prematurely. I think I was able to top it off though.

Drunkmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma TRD Sport
Those of you that got your pros do they all come with carpet floor mats and wheel locks?

I don’t see them listed on window stickers but have seen a number of them with both. Prior Tacoma’s these had to be listed

Supertech1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD ORP
No carpet floor mats in mine, but they did install the wheel locks. I’ll be replacing the wheel locks.

Sponsored

Drunkmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma TRD Sport
Thought so just like last gen, I always found it funny that Toyota doesn’t include floor mats of any material standard in a vehicle

OP
OP
SnowmanJPS

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)
Thought so just like last gen, I always found it funny that Toyota doesn’t include floor mats of any material standard in a vehicle
My 3rd gen came with two sets of floor mats included, Canada though, I’ll expect the same for my TRD pro

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
My 3rd gen came with two sets of floor mats included, Canada though, I’ll expect the same for my TRD pro
In the past I’ve received carpeted as well as rubber floor mats from Toyota in Canada. Toyota.ca lists all weather floor mats for the pro.
Sponsored