Integrated dashcam

dealer adds
Window tint
Door edge guards
Door cuff guards
Clear bra
Nitrogen in tires

have consistently sold these for 6-12k over

we had a fiasco with CDK had this unit marked sold in our inventory.
Willing to sell at 66,128 +499 (dealer adds)

Pm/reply to post

no deliveries available.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Chip

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailhunter
I suggest you go back to the circus and find another clown thats willing to pay a markup.

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
Possibly Camelback Toyota in AZ? There’s a broker on T4g that wanted a $3500 markup (broker fee included) for this exact spec LB & color, I passed on that perhaps it’s resurfacing now that it’s cleared QC & final inspection.

I was eyeing the 6’ beds for awhile in this region. Picked up my TH a week ago in Vegas. The long bed hybrids are unicorns this thing will sell, markup, DIO, when a vehicle is harder to get than a Ferrari you have Toyota, their limited production schedule and their allocation system to thank for this.

I paid a $2.8k markup, but also got a really clean XPEL nano C tint & PPF package done before it left the lot, no bullshitting at signing, I was there 40 minutes and got on with my life. So while nobody likes paying above MSRP just think about the time wasted scouring for the vehicle, bitching about dealers. There’s a handful of people who won the lottery this year and took early delivery @ MSRP. Maybe I win that lottery when I do this again in 5-7 yrs.

Last edited:

Sponsored

SilverSurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
The gall of this yahoo to come here and hock his marked up price. LOL, what a clown. Trailhunter/Pro not worth 66k in any market. Greedy Stealers. Only a moron would pay your asking price.

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter LB, Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
Possibly Camelback Toyota in AZ? There’s a broker on T4g that wanted a $3500 markup (broker fee included) for this exact spec LB & color, I passed on that perhaps it’s resurfacing now that it’s cleared QC & final inspection.

I was eyeing the 6’ beds for awhile in this region. Picked up my TH a week ago in Vegas. The long bed hybrids are unicorns this thing will sell, markup, DIO, when a vehicle is harder to get than a Ferrari you have Toyota, their limited production schedule and their allocation system to thank for this.

I paid a $2.8k markup, but also got a really clean XPEL nano C tint & PPF package done before it left the lot, no bullshitting at signing, I was there 40 minutes and got on with my life. So while nobody likes paying above MSRP just think about the time wasted scouring for the vehicle, bitching about dealers. There’s a handful of people who won the lottery this year and took early delivery @ MSRP. Maybe I win that lottery when I do this again in 5-7 yrs.
Definitely not a “deal”, but I would have gladly bought a plane ticket and flown down to pick this up at this price back when I bought my TH LB in July. Are they still that hard to find?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.