Sponsored

zachavm

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester & Subaru Ascent
I've only tried Tuxmat and Weathertech, but there really is no debate between the two. Tuxmat absolutely DESTROYS Weathertech in every category. Tuxmat has WAY better coverage, better durability, easier to clean, and actually holds its shape. I will probably never buy another brand mat.

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
I've only tried Tuxmat and Weathertech, but there really is no debate between the two. Tuxmat absolutely DESTROYS Weathertech in every category. Tuxmat has WAY better coverage, better durability, easier to clean, and actually holds its shape. I will probably never buy another brand mat.
I'm a huge fan of TUXMAT and have used them on other vehicles. They have unparalleled carpet coverage. They look amazing in my 4th gen and will be available to the public hopefully soon.

Sponsored

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra CrewMax
Ask them for a group buy discount once produciton starts.

reklov

First Name
@VentureOutTRD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD OFF-Road Premium
Are these fabric mats to replace the smaller fabric mats, or are these supposed to be weather-type mats? I would imagine mud would be a pain to get out of the fabric weaves.

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Are these fabric mats to replace the smaller fabric mats, or are these supposed to be weather-type mats? I would imagine mud would be a pain to get out of the fabric weaves.
These are all weather mats. Soapy water and a brush are all that are required to clean them. They cover most of the factory carpet offering amazing protection.

Sponsored

zachavm

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester & Subaru Ascent
Tuxmats have a tendency to look like they are fabric, but they very much are not. They are just textured that way. They do have some plush to them, but in a good way. They are vey much waterproof and wash clean just as easy as any other all-weather mat. Better than most.

CuriousTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD OR Base
I've always owned weathertech liners or more recently maxpider liners, but both still end up allowing debris to get behind/between all the edges.

Definitely interested in a group buy to try these out for the first time!

Forest Moon

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 OR Supersonic Red MT
They seem like a good value. A full 3rd gen set is only a little over $200 shipped. Too bad they're not a fan of manual transmissions and never bothered to make any for standard Tacomas.