Sponsored

Black out Toyota grill emblem - where to buy?

DocTaco

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma ORP
Does anyone know where I can purchase a blacked out Toyota grill emblem so that I can just pop out my chrome one for it. Then I won’t need to paint it or “plastidip” my generic chrome stock one….
Sponsored

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
I dont recall seeing any aftermarket emblems yet for the grille, maybe ask your dealer to have a look and see if it's something OEM you can purchase.

That said it took me a whopping 5 minutes to plastidip mine, you can't tell it's plastidip and it'll last for years. Definitely going to be way more cost effective.

bml42

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport Premium (6MT) in WCP
The OEM blacked out emblem part number is PT413-35240-AE.

I was going to order it but it was on national backorder. So instead, for a third of the cost and a few minutes work (spread across multiple coats, 30 mins dry time between them), the plastidip method turned out great for me.

Sponsored

svaughn76

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road
Does anyone know where I can purchase a blacked out Toyota grill emblem so that I can just pop out my chrome one for it. Then I won’t need to paint it or “plastidip” my generic chrome stock one….
I currently have a black one but I am thinking about painting it Bronze Oxide to match my truck just to be different.

Sandytntn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Sport Premium 2024
I popped off the emblem and used Rust-Ileum 2x Ultra Cover gloss black spray paint and Primer in One.

IMG_1714.jpeg
Did the same thing. 3 light coats. looks great and matches the grill perfectly. $10.
Sponsored