Sponsored

CELESTIAL SILVER METALLIC 2024 Tacoma Thread (4th Gen)

Nicbordelon

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited Silver
Hello,

I recently traded my 2020 Tacoma Limited (white) for a 2024 Tacoma Limited (silver). My first choice has always been white but I am not a.fan of the pearl used on the Limited. The silver has grown on me quick thought , I absolutely love It. The chrome doesn’t seem ans flashy on the silver. I will replace the mirror caps with silver when i can find them. I‘m 56, love the techy stuff and appreciate the options on the limited model. Additionally, I practice the 90% rule, 90% of the time it’s just me in the truck running around town, so creature comforts are good my favorite. I went off roading on very simple trails once in 4 years with the last truck. I’d never do any serious off roading I do however like the options, so Limited is my model of choice.

I put a Toyota OEM bedcover on yesterday using the BAKFlip MK4 instructions, it’s very similar. Today I swapped out the tires to Nitto Ridge Grappler 275/70/18. Little taller, little wider than stock size but Beefs it up just a little from the street look. The speedometer is off 1-2 MPH (fluctuates) from the GPS speed. But I noticed a fluctuation on the stock tires too. I also removed the front valance and mud flaps.

Replace the mirror caps, tint the windows and I am done. The upgrades in this truck from the previous model cant be put into words. You’ll have to drive one and see for yourself.

So here are a few pictures after a quick wash!

2024 Tacoma CELESTIAL SILVER METALLIC 2024 Tacoma Thread (4th Gen) IMG_2367

2024 Tacoma CELESTIAL SILVER METALLIC 2024 Tacoma Thread (4th Gen) IMG_2368

2024 Tacoma CELESTIAL SILVER METALLIC 2024 Tacoma Thread (4th Gen) IMG_2364

2024 Tacoma CELESTIAL SILVER METALLIC 2024 Tacoma Thread (4th Gen) IMG_2365

2024 Tacoma CELESTIAL SILVER METALLIC 2024 Tacoma Thread (4th Gen) IMG_2366

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
Ripped across 580 mi of southwest desert in this silver long bed yesterday. Outside temp 104 / body panels were still cool enough to touch while roasting in the sun. Next to Ice Cap the Celestial Silver has the best albedo of the Trailhunter colors this year.

2024 Tacoma CELESTIAL SILVER METALLIC 2024 Tacoma Thread (4th Gen) IMG_6332

Sponsored