Decked Drawer System On Trailhunter?

MTTH24

First Name
Ofrode
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TH on way
It looks like Decked released a drawer system for the ‘24 Tacoma long bed with designed access to the power outlet on the passenger side, but does anyone know if it also will provide access to the air compressor on the driver side? Can’t get a straight answer from them.
Sponsored

DrewRoss59

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter
It looks like Decked released a drawer system for the ‘24 Tacoma long bed with designed access to the power outlet on the passenger side, but does anyone know if it also will provide access to the air compressor on the driver side? Can’t get a straight answer from them.
I have a TH and the Decked system. You can access the power outlet if you remove the storage box cover. But the compressor is not easily accessible without an extensive mod. I chose not to mess with it because I want to see if they make a future update. I was pretty pissed when I ordered the unit that is supposed to have accessory access and it really doesn’t without making DIY changes. That should be spelled out. I’ll update if I go through with it and let you know. But so far - I love the Decked system except for this. I probably would have held off until they fix this for real.
2024 Tacoma Decked Drawer System On Trailhunter? IMG_1791

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
So I was never a fan of the Decked system but they absolutely nailed it with the new cargo glide 600. Buying a 1/2 bed slide for my long bed Trailhunter w/GFC. Useful for both work and play with this slide-out. 75% extension holds 600lbs, T slots down both sides of the rails. Setup camp kitchen in seconds. 4 bolts if you need to remove it. Have a feeling it’s staying in the bed for a long time.

Thought I’d wait till Black Friday but found out DECKED never does discounts or deals unless you’re military or first responder.

2024 Tacoma Decked Drawer System On Trailhunter? IMG_6544
Sponsored