OP
OP
Gurvy522

Gurvy522

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
oh good! I wanted to be sure nobody was profiteering your bracket! I bought one from you last month but my kids found it and have lost it, so I might become an ebay customer too!

Its a great deal for anyone else. Before I saw this listed today I re-ordered "cam-bracket-final-v2-ABS.step " from an online shop for pretty much the same price... but it was SLS nylon 12, do you think that is a good enough material? Thank you!
Technically people can profit off of it if they want to. I honestly don't care, lol. It's free here for those that want to print it, that's all that matters.

Yeah, nylon is great, pretty much any high-temp material will do fine, such as nylon, ABS, PETG. Even PC would work.
Sponsored

hemlockz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 TRD Offroad 6MT
Do you remember what size of screw you used to attach the brackets to the grille's plastic holes? I don't want to get too big and crack the plastic but don't want to go too small so they don't bite deep enough, thanks!

OP
OP
Gurvy522

Gurvy522

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Do you remember what size of screw you used to attach the brackets to the grille's plastic holes? I don't want to get too big and crack the plastic but don't want to go too small so they don't bite deep enough, thanks!
Pretty sure they're standard coarse-threaded M5 screws.

I definitely remember it being a bit tight. On a brand new grill those are fresh holes so the threads are gonna cut in a bit.
Sponsored