Sponsored

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter Bronze Oxide; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
Maybe we should create a consolidated list of questions for the OP? Not sure what the easiest way to do that is but he’s going ti have a hard time running through everything we’re throwing at him.
Sponsored

Moundman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Camry (a beater!) / 2024 Trailhunter
Proud new owner of the Trailhunter. One of the first as far as I gather from feedback. I want the OEM trifold to secure my camping gear. The Trailhunter comes standard with the ARB sport bar. It secures to the factory side and front rails with 12 bolts. Everything I see and read tells me that the bar will need to come off to install this tonneau cover. Can you confirm my thoughts? While I like the looks of the ARB bar (wife hates it), I don't mind losing it for the cover.

Gratuitous picture when I picked it up.

20240618_164137.jpg
Saw your pics on FB group. Again have a blast with it and start modding it up!

OP
OP

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Maybe we should create a consolidated list of questions for the OP? Not sure what the easiest way to do that is but he’s going ti have a hard time running through everything we’re throwing at him.
Got that correct. Will do my best. I'm learning the truck too!!

OP
OP

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Congrats! Did you get a delivery estimate from the deale before it arrived? My allocation just popped up on my dealer's website this morning, but my salesman said the tracker hasn't updated since June 10th so no EDD. I'm hoping it's coming in soon, I'm getting impatient.
I'd noticed this one a week or two ago and contacted the dealer. GM was on vacation and they didn't know what asking would be. Fast forward to Monday and saw it still available, no sale pending. Contacted them again and msrp plus something called Fusion Tracker and a security device for another $3k. Said no to that junk as aftermarket junk like that. Messed with truck electronics. They said ok. Delivery was a 2 week window fro the following day forward. Got an email that it arrived and I drove the 75 miles to this dealer and picked it up.

Sponsored

OP
OP

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Nice. My white trailhunter is in the pipeline as well. Odd that the white seems to be the first off the line.
My daily search of coming inventory within 500 miles of me showed either ice Cap or bronze oxide only. All were 5' beds too.

TrustButVerify

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Proud new owner of the Trailhunter. One of the first as far as I gather from feedback. I want the OEM trifold to secure my camping gear. The Trailhunter comes standard with the ARB sport bar. It secures to the factory side and front rails with 12 bolts. Everything I see and read tells me that the bar will need to come off to install this tonneau cover. Can you confirm my thoughts? While I like the looks of the ARB bar (wife hates it), I don't mind losing it for the cover.

Gratuitous picture when I picked it up.

20240618_164137.jpg
I like how they put a bow on it like you won it, not bought it. Dealerships are funny like that.

OP
OP

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
They knew this was their first. Unbelievable that they let it go for msrp. I'm extremely happy though!!!

OP
OP

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Well, that's how the largest dealer in the nation, Longo Toyota here in Socal does business. They have a 2 year waitlist on the Trailhunter. I couldn't even get my name on it as they stopped taking names!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Hose supplied has a nipple that screws onto the shrader valve. No attachment to put a blow nipple on. Booklet says it'll inflate a tire in 2-3 minutes depending on how deflated it was. Compressor can be set with several inflation AND deflation values. I'll be curious to test deflation time per tire. I use Staun tire deflators now so all fourctires are deflating at once.

StreeTaco

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Pretty sure it’s not a compressor, but more of an inflator.
Sponsored