Sponsored

MAGNAFLOW 2024 TOYOTA TACOMA SPEQ SERIES CAT-BACK PERFORMANCE EXHAUST SYSTEM

KURO4THGEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD sport premium MT
Posting to see if anyone has done an exhaust systems on there Tacoma yet. The only two kits I have found that are meant for the 4th gen is the Magnaflow and Running 4 taco exhaust kits. If you have done an exhaust on yours would love to hear some sound clips of it.
Sponsored

Tacoflvrd

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD sport
I haven’t got one but afe also has several out. I’d like to hear them before I order any. I don’t want a lot of exhaust noise but some more would be nice if it sounds good.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
I was looking at this but thought It would be a little louder

Eh, that's definitely not worth the money. Buy a downpipe, weld some hangers to it and youll probably get the same sound.

I'm holding out for the Magnaflow, just got to get some extra cash flow coming in, they have videos on their website and in my opinion for a i4 is sounds aggressive, I like.

AltarBoy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21trd off-road
I’m waiting for the carven exhaust to release hopefully next month 🤞

Sponsored

camb1999

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma sport
Carven exhaust is going to be coming out with a dump exit next month, I saw their Tacoma at toyotafest and it sounded pretty sick. That's what im going to be going with for sure, I had their kit on my 3rd gen and loved it.

OP
OP
KURO4THGEN

KURO4THGEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eh, that's definitely not worth the money. Buy a downpipe, weld some hangers to it and youll probably get the same sound.

I'm holding out for the Magnaflow, just got to get some extra cash flow coming in, they have videos on their website and in my opinion for a i4 is sounds aggressive, I like.
I agree, I listened to there sound clips it sounds super good. So right now Magnaflow is my top pick so far.

OP
OP
KURO4THGEN

KURO4THGEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carven exhaust is going to be coming out with a dump exit next month, I saw their Tacoma at toyotafest and it sounded pretty sick. That's what im going to be going with for sure, I had their kit on my 3rd gen and loved it.
I didnt know Carven is dropping an exhaust kit for the 4th gen. You would know if they are doing a side exit exhaust kit to?

Sponsored

Tacocho

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking to buy a 4th Gen taco soon.
Was the carven exhaust raspy at all? Also did they same anything about drone? Definitely interested if it sounds nice and doesn’t drone too bad

tacofart

First Name
JTR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport 6spd
I was in the first shipment of the AFe rockbasher (on a 6MT). It is not very loud, but just loud enough for me to hear my RPM which is all I wanted. However, the kit is extremely easy to install and you could easily swap the muffler portion with any muffler you like with minimal fitting because the OEM muffler channel volume is like 6 times of the size of the muffler that goes in.

OP
OP
KURO4THGEN

KURO4THGEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was in the first shipment of the AFe rockbasher (on a 6MT). It is not very loud, but just loud enough for me to hear my RPM which is all I wanted. However, the kit is extremely easy to install and you could easily swap the muffler portion with any muffler you like with minimal fitting because the OEM muffler channel volume is like 6 times of the size of the muffler that goes in.
That was another exhaust kit I was looking at. Any chance can send a few sound clips of the truck driving by

SonoranSurvivalist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' RAV4 Hybrid Limited, '24 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR

Even easier, just get the $80 OEM down pipe you find on the trailhunter. No welding, just remove the stock pipe, install the OEM down pipe in its place, has the hanger already.
Sponsored