Mud flaps

Tacomanoob

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4G Tacoma
The toyota mud flaps are in for you to purchase but from what I heard from a friend who works at the dealer was saying at this time you can only buy them individually, front left, front right, rear left and rear right. They are not selling it as a package like the older gens. So it will probably cost like $250 or so is you want toyota mud flaps.
Sponsored

Deleted User 1813921

The mud flaps are a 60 dollar option on the build sheets. I asked for them and was told they could not get them yet. Are these a different mudflap? A better version then what I saw on trucks that had them on the lot?

ridetime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
If you want them just for looks then by all means go for it. If you want them because you think they will protect your truck then I would advise a hard pass. They are the thong micro bikini of mud flaps.

NoCa95862

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport Bronze Oxide
Driver side are 76622-AK010(front) and 76626-AK010(rear)
Passenger side are 76621-AK010(front) and 76625-AK010(rear)

$74 each... ridiculous

As an FYI... Husky Liner (Real Truck) is offering a mail in rebate for mud guards or vent phone cradle with purchase of set of X-act Contour liners

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
The toyota mud flaps are in for you to purchase but from what I heard from a friend who works at the dealer was saying at this time you can only buy them individually, front left, front right, rear left and rear right. They are not selling it as a package like the older gens. So it will probably cost like $250 or so is you want toyota mud flaps.
Yep, got the same answer from the parts guy at my dealership

Tacoman66

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Limited
I have a 2024 Tacoma Limited (Wind Chill Pearl) with the OEM mud flaps. The OEM mud flaps are very small. I continue to see a spatter of dirt on the sides and the rear quarter panels (see attached photo). I ordered and installed an after market set of mud flaps (granted cheap ones) that were wider and longer. There is about 9.5" of clearance. This did not fix my problem. I believe all of this dirt is coming from the front tires.

My concern is that there isn't enough protection from rocks and other debris hitting the body of the vehicle. If the dirt can get there so can other debris.

Am I off in my thinking that this is coming from the tires/wheels?

What other options are out there? there are not many options in terms of mud flaps.

Any recommendations is appreciated.

NOTE: The attached picture was taken within 24 hours of the last time I washed the truck.

2024 Tacoma Mud flaps TacomaDirtRearPanel

ridetime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
I bought Rok Blokz and after installing them I removed them because they look hideous. I am going to get PPF installed and wait for Weathertech to release their flaps. If anyone wants a set of Rok Blokz and doesn't care about looks I will sell you mine at a huge discount. There are like new. PM me.

Deleted User 1813921

I am taking a chance with the ARK mudflaps. I have SR model. They are now rescheduled for delivery on the 7/29 Monday. I will update after receiving them. it Was cheap Amazon myd flaps or the Toyota OEM and lastly these ARK mud flap. that was all I could find that fit the SR. The ARK seem to be better then Toyota original.
Sponsored