Sponsored

Lando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K1500 Silverado, Honda Accord, VW Gti
I did not get to sit in a non sunroof truck. I'm kinda short so I have plenty of room.
Thank you for your responses good sir. For the inside pic would you take one of the roof inside to see where the roof dips for the sunroof and how much.
Also are you saying it does have a power tailgate, in that you press the button on the side and it lowers? As well as closes by itself.
No start/stop, this is great news! So in the row of buttons behind the shifter, there is no start/stop symbol on a button?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Did your sport+ come with the JBL Audio and subwoofer? I'm fairly certain it does I just want to verify given everything we originally thought came with the sport+ and got stripped for us Canadians 🙄
The sport Plus does come with sunroof and the upgraded jbl

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Thank you for your responses good sir. For the inside pic would you take one of the roof inside to see where the roof dips for the sunroof and how much.
Also are you saying it does have a power tailgate, in that you press the button on the side and it lowers? As well as closes by itself.
No start/stop, this is great news! So in the row of buttons behind the shifter, there is no start/stop symbol on a button?
No buttons on the taillights, I think you would need the premium for that. I mean it locks/ unlocks with the doors when you push the remote fob. I'll post a picture in a bit.

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Here is a picture of the backseat. The way the roof is shaped I think someone who is 6 foot should be ok.
2024 Tacoma My 2024 Tacoma DELIVERED! 🙌  My initial thoughts 💭 (Previous 3rd Gen Owner) 20240208_105612

Mackieallan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ranger
Have you experienced more cabin noise? The TFL guys mentioned it seemed a bit louder but they also were highway driving in wind, snow and rain.

Not sure if you have snow right now in Ontario but maybe a good comparison if so.

Sponsored

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Have you experienced more cabin noise? The TFL guys mentioned it seemed a bit louder but they also were highway driving in wind, snow and rain.

Not sure if you have snow right now in Ontario but maybe a good comparison if so.
That comment in the video made me nervous. If they're slightly complaining about it in the automatic, it must be worse in the 6M given the lack of noise cancellation. That said with how loud I have my music, I won't even notice lol

lxs123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' TRD Offroad
I think the premium trd upgrade comes with sound deadening front and side glass whereas the lower trims do not.

2024 Tacoma My 2024 Tacoma DELIVERED! 🙌  My initial thoughts 💭 (Previous 3rd Gen Owner) 1707415853998

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
That comment in the video made me nervous. If they're slightly complaining about it in the automatic, it must be worse in the 6M given the lack of noise cancellation. That said with how loud I have my music, I won't even notice lol
I feel this cabin is less noisy than my 3rd gen. I drove on the highway home and I did not hear alot of wind noise

Sponsored

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)
Thanks for the update good sir, makes me even more anxious to get my underground off-road. They’re saying deliver is projected 27 feb- March 3rd right now, so I probably won’t be among the first in the nation to get one, like you, but I imagine I’ll be one of if not the first to have one in my small rural town in Georgia. Excellent review sir, and stay safe out there and keep that thing shiny side up!

Mike

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)
Hi there, I have the Sport Plus. Comes with sunroof, trailer brake, upgraded jbl stereo and some other goodies
how does the audio system sound? I opted for the JBL premium sound as well, had my fingers crossed it was half as good as my wife’s Harmon Kardon in her Subaru. That thing sounds great.

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Thanks for the update good sir, makes me even more anxious to get my underground off-road. They’re saying deliver is projected 27 feb- March 3rd right now, so I probably won’t be among the first in the nation to get one, like you, but I imagine I’ll be one of if not the first to have one in my small rural town in Georgia. Excellent review sir, and stay safe out there and keep that thing shiny side up!

Mike
Thank you sir! I'm just trying to help people out! I know there are alot of questions about this truck. You won't be disappointed when you get your truck. I'm very impressed with mine. The turbo 4 and 8 speed Is light years ahead of the old v6.

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)
Thank you sir! I'm just trying to help people out! I know there are alot of questions about this truck. You won't be disappointed when you get your truck. I'm very impressed with mine. The turbo 4 and 8 speed Is light years ahead of the old v6.
You’re a good man! I was wanting to wait for the pro, and the hybrid, but I couldn’t wait… and I didn’t want to pay 60k+ 10k or whatever for a dealer fee for one. I totaled my 2020 Tacoma (t-boned by a 14 passenger Mercedes van) back in March and I’ve been driving a Subaru forester since then. No offense to the forester, but I miss driving a truck!

I intend on lifting mine probably 3-3.5” and running 33’s or 35’s as soon as some decent lifts are released for it, then I’ll be done messing with it lol I’m confident the turbo 4 will handle the bigger tires fine with the extra torque it has.
Sponsored