Sponsored

RESQCAT

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter (Underground)
John at SPV is GREAT. Thanks so very much for personally taking an interest in my not so little project. The Trailhunter is a great platform for my Search and Rescue truck... and my mods are cargo carrying (Leitner, Uptop, and Decked), Method Wheels and Falken tires, commercial radios for police/fire/agency, and tons of special lighting! Dual color Driving/Traffic Director Light bar front, Traffic Director rear, both built to spec by Tomar. Cali Raised ditch lights, Rigid rear from SPV, KC Hilites scene on bed roof, Uptop Scene (RED) on their KILO cab rack. Meso-customs red/white interior map/dome. SP9100 switch to control many of the lighting options, wiring to be done by Mule Expedition Outfitters in Preston and radios by FCI in North Bend.

Every vendor has been fantastic. Shout out to John at SPV for being over the top in calling me before I could do so. But every vendor I contacted (all of them mentioned above) has been very helpful and enthusiastic to support this project. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU and to my friends and colleagues on this Board. Advice has been very helpful
Sponsored

SPV Parts

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Raptor, Ranger Raptor
John at SPV is GREAT. Thanks so very much for personally taking an interest in my not so little project. The Trailhunter is a great platform for my Search and Rescue truck... and my mods are cargo carrying (Leitner, Uptop, and Decked), Method Wheels and Falken tires, commercial radios for police/fire/agency, and tons of special lighting! Dual color Driving/Traffic Director Light bar front, Traffic Director rear, both built to spec by Tomar. Cali Raised ditch lights, Rigid rear from SPV, KC Hilites scene on bed roof, Uptop Scene (RED) on their KILO cab rack. Meso-customs red/white interior map/dome. SP9100 switch to control many of the lighting options, wiring to be done by Mule Expedition Outfitters in Preston and radios by FCI in North Bend.

Every vendor has been fantastic. Shout out to John at SPV for being over the top in calling me before I could do so. But every vendor I contacted (all of them mentioned above) has been very helpful and enthusiastic to support this project. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU and to my friends and colleagues on this Board. Advice has been very helpful
Happy to help!