Sponsored

legendofmike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Looks good. I’ve been wanting to get one but maybe you can answer this for me. I plan on using this same one you have but for sleeping in the back. Do you find that you need windows for air flow to prevent it from getting stuffy? Or is the sliding front window good enough? Also, have you notice the back getting extremely hot? Thanks

OP
OP
Sagebrush

Sagebrush

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma
Or is the sliding front window good enough? Also, have you notice the back getting extremely hot? Thanks
I've had it on one day, and I'm not planning on sleeping in it. For ventilation, the front slider might be fine since there's a positive-pressure air vent on top. If more ventilation were needed, you could rig up a strap to keep a side door almost closed since they want to be up when unlatched.

Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sagebrush

Sagebrush

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma
I've been looking at these and Leer, leaning towards smartcap.
When my allocation got it's final VIN, I ordered a Century/Leer with two windoors. Eight weeks later, I called the dealer and politely asked what the delay was. They got on the horn and called me back. Leer doesn't know when they will have windoors.

I ordered a Smartcap that day, and three days later I picked it up at the dealer. It's a better camper than my last two Century/Leers.

$800 more than what the Century/Leer was but worth the dough.
Sponsored