Sponsored

Sure wish there was a "tactical" lighting mode

rchrds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter
Because I really hate when I park somewhere dark (camping area late at night, telescope or night viewing area,) or I'm trying to be discreet (trespassing), and creeping along slowly with the lights off but as soon as you stop and turn the engine off and open the door- all the interior lights and screens come on full bright. Not a fan. If anyone knows of an aftermarket black box that can adjust these settings, I'd sure like to hear it.
Sponsored

Flyfish007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport
Yea that's annoying..there is a setting to turn off the 14" screen though

Jakedawgy

First Name
Rock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Premium Underground
Because I really hate when I park somewhere dark (camping area late at night, telescope or night viewing area,) or I'm trying to be discreet (trespassing), and creeping along slowly with the lights off but as soon as you stop and turn the engine off and open the door- all the interior lights and screens come on full bright. Not a fan. If anyone knows of an aftermarket black box that can adjust these settings, I'd sure like to hear it.
Don't know about the screen but here's an option for your interior lighting. Meso Custom's lights have the option to switch to red.
https://mesocustoms.com/collections/4g-tacoma
Sponsored