OP

Jayzeee

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
What are the current temps in Vegas, and how is the Pro air conditioning doing?

Does the hybrid Pro use Start/Stop?

Asking for a friend…
Air runs great. I need to tint it. I actually haven’t noticed it stop and start at all. But reading the manual I think I saw it can’t be turned off or on.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Jayzeee

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Nice truck! I’m also in Vegas…ended up having some issues with my ‘14 Silverado that accelerated my switch to the taco and took away some of my flexibility so I’m in a ‘24 TRD OR in white with the long bed. Love it! Congrats on the truck, I’ll look for you around town!
Sounds good, say whats up.

WhiteLightning

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road
From my understanding someone had cancelled their allocation. My dealer contacted when it arrived and I offered it.
Nice, I was lucky to secure one at my dealership. They did not know it hit their system and as soon as I saw no one was on a list for it, I snatched it up. It was just built on the 25th and is in processing now.

JustAnotherDingus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon (for now!)
Air runs great. I need to tint it. I actually haven’t noticed it stop and start at all. But reading the manual I think I saw it can’t be turned off or on.
Start stop has gotten way smoother over the years but I don’t think it activates if your ac is on full blast. I have an early version of it in what I drive rn and it’s sooo clunky and has even stalled my engine which is insanity ~ but if it’s summer and hot and my fan is going full tilt it doesn’t activate. So maybe that’s what’s going on? Otherwise maybe it really is that smooth which is great!