TOYOTA APP HELP

Kjc

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma OR
Hey Guys... Everything is good with my truck, but lately the Toyota app has just sucked... It always signs me out and won't let me use my fingerprint... So annoying to have to sign in every day by verifying phone number or email... It's getting ridiculous.... I've uninstalled and reinstalled also wiped the data and started over... Still same issues.... Is this a known issue or just my issue... Thanks

2024 Tacoma TOYOTA APP HELP Screenshot_20240904_172901_Toyota
Sponsored

nyydynasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma SR5
sorry, I haven't had any issues. For me, the app auto signs me in every time (I hope I didnt jinx myself).

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
I also get that annoying popup... there's gotta be a solution out there. Anyone?

sparkytaco

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road
My experience was the same. Delete that app. It sucks! I thought I would miss it but the keyfob works fine for me. Toyota really put no effort into the app and it shows.

Sponsored

First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Does your vehicle have the digital key? I have issues with it. Constantly says I need to download a new one but it fails to download but the digital still works. It really feels like a beta app.

PullinDoubles

First Name
Bobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tacoma TRD Sport
Hey Guys... Everything is good with my truck, but lately the Toyota app has just sucked... It always signs me out and won't let me use my fingerprint... So annoying to have to sign in every day by verifying phone number or email... It's getting ridiculous.... I've uninstalled and reinstalled also wiped the data and started over... Still same issues.... Is this a known issue or just my issue... Thanks

Screenshot_20240904_172901_Toyota.jpg
Try going to your account. Security settings. Keep me signed in.. Great app! Always works, startup, tire pressure etc.

hoodouken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi, 2021 Subaru Outback, 2024 TRD OR Tacoma
I wouldn't say Apple is crappy. I haven't had an iPhone since the 3GS - but Apple to Android is like Ferrari to Lamborghini. Not better just different.

Anyway I have not had this issue (droid) but only had my truck for 6 days. Android (Samsung) has a feature to remember all my credentials for future logins and auto login so I would assume this is why mine just bypasses the login.

I would go into settings and see if there are some auto login features and enable or disable these features. It may be conflicting with a setting to auto login and those credentials are incorrect.
Another options is to delete the account and recreate it again.

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro
I

Screenshot_20240904_172901_Toyota.jpg
In the IOS app go to Account Settings-Security Settings- Keep me Signed In.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kjc

Kjc

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma OR
So I have a Samsung S23 ultra..? Not Apple it does remember all my sign in information..
But it will say for security we need you to register /log in again..
So i have to put my phone number etc and wait for the text.... Just started about month ago... Ive been using it since April... Anyway... I like the app it's definitely useful for starting the car and if you accidentally left the window down or whatever... Key fob works also... I've downloaded the digital key but it always says to download again even though it's already working...
Maybe the app needs an update... Thanks for the info!

hoodouken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi, 2021 Subaru Outback, 2024 TRD OR Tacoma
Going to security settings in the app and be sure it looks like this.
I'm using the same phone and when I start the app it bypasses all passwords and security and goes straight to the home screen.

2024 Tacoma TOYOTA APP HELP Screenshot_20240906_085841_Toyota
Sponsored