Sponsored

Toyota is really dragging their feet on the 2025 Tacoma Info....

03SR5TRDLuv

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SR5
I'm giving 'Yota 30 days to offer a well equiped, extended cab, V6, 4x4 or I'm buying a Frontier. Why I can't get a decent instrument cluster or an opening rear window without buying a soccer mom's, 4-door, 4 square foot bed, whipped man's pretend truck, has to be some liberal plot to ruin the male of the species.
Sponsored

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
I'm giving 'Yota 30 days to offer a well equiped, extended cab, V6, 4x4 or I'm buying a Frontier. Why I can't get a decent instrument cluster or an opening rear window without buying a soccer mom's, 4-door, 4 square foot bed, whipped man's pretend truck, has to be some liberal plot to ruin the male of the species.
Can't tell if you're serious with your 30 day limit. They're not going to offer a V6 for the 2025's. You may as well get that Frontier ordered.

timetoeatpotatoes

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
D:
enjoy your frontier

Sponsored

timetoeatpotatoes

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
D:
You might be confused? There are no 8 passenger trucks made by Toyota.

The Tundra even with a double cab seats 5.

03SR5TRDLuv

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SR5
Can't tell if you're serious with your 30 day limit. They're not going to offer a V6 for the 2025's. You may as well get that Frontier ordered.
Seems to depend on who you talk to. Lot's of rumors the machining metal trashed engine from the '24 Tundra might be an option. Probably trying to win back some Nissan customers. But, who knows, since it will be '26 before they clear the lots of '24s and start building '27s.

03SR5TRDLuv

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SR5
You might be confused? There are no 8 passenger trucks made by Toyota.

The Tundra even with a double cab seats 5.
Only because they haven't polled the San Fran area of condo gardeners trying to prove their manhood to their trophy girfriends. They WILL put 8 seats in a truck, if we can get a couple of major colleges to build kick ball, I mean... soccer, oops, I mean "footbowal" teams.

03SR5TRDLuv

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SR5
Yeah. Not claiming I'm not dissappointed. I luv my Taco. No vehicle I've ever owned has been more reliable or useful. But, I don't want a tiny, overpressured engine on something I ACTUALLY use as a pickup. I (and 97% of pickup users) RARELY ever have more than one (me) in the truck. If you need to put 5 people in a vehicle, buy a car/SUV. Grow up gentlemen. If a 5 foot bed truck with 4-5 passenger capability is in your driveway, it's because you don't use a pickup truck, and ... you have a driveway... Your "truck" has never seen a dirt road and sure as he.. never seen a dirt road with more than 2 people in it. It's child-man marketing and the vehicles are useless.

timetoeatpotatoes

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
D:
Only because they haven't polled the San Fran area of condo gardeners trying to prove their manhood to their trophy girfriends. They WILL put 8 seats in a truck, if we can get a couple of major colleges to build kick ball, I mean... soccer, oops, I mean "footbowal" teams.

forget your meds for the day? They are not going to put 8 seats in a truck.

Sponsored

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Limited iForce Max
And the bottom feeders have joined the chat.

JustAnotherDingus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon (for now!)
And the bottom feeders have joined the chat.
It legit took me a second to realize if they were being satirical or not at first. Ah well. It’s interesting to see what gets folks riled up I guess.

I’m trying to remember off the top of my head, but didn’t Toyota drop all the 2024 specs in November of last year? I’m sure they’ll do the same for 25 if that’s the case.
Sponsored